Chapter 21

Ella

Wow. 

I was sore.

I woke up with an aching in between my legs.

I sat up in the silk sheets and looked around, the feeling of a body missing beside me. I could hear the shower running, meaning Draco must of been in there.

We had sex many times last night, he really knew how to tire a girl out. But fuck me it was amazing, I came so many times that I feel like I could skip around today.

He let me stop over in his bed, which was surprising. But I wouldn't of been able to walk properly if I tried to leave straight away. We didn't cuddle or anything, he actually turned his back to me and I did the same to him, but it was really late when we'd finished.

I touched my lips, remembering the feeling of his soft lips on mine. A blush crept up on my face, and I bit my lip just thinking about it. The butterflies were so predominant in my stomach it made me feel sick. It's certain, I had feelings for Draco Malfoy.

I looked at the clock to see it was 9am on a Sunday, he probably would want me to leave before he gets out of the shower. So, I quickly got changed then went back to my dorm room. I felt so happy and light on my feet.

I closed the door behind me and leant my back and head on it while smiling widely.

"What's go you so cheery, it's a Sunday morning?" Bella asked as she groggily sat up in her bed. "Are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?"

"Mhm." I nodded while going and sitting on my bed.

"And you didn't come back last night."

"Nope."

"The last time someone saw you was when you went to help Malfoy..." She took a dramatic gasp and looked at me with wide eyes. "You finally had sex, didn't you?"

"Yep." I bit my lip to stop the giggles. She started squealing and came to sit beside me.

"Was he good?"

"Very."

"More importantly, was he big?"

I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. "Very much so."

"Oooo." She wiggled her eyebrows. "Wait, he let you stop over in his room? I thought he never let any girl sleep in his bed, he just kicks them out once he's done with them."

"I thought that too, and normally he uses them once then gets rid of them, we went all night long."

We both burst out into laughter.

"What about George?"

"What about him?" I asked.

"Are you not going to tell him?"

"No." I laughed. "Me and George aren't together, and I fell out with him after he beat up Draco with two other people."

"Yeah, that was very unfair." She agreed.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about me and Draco."

"Can I not tell Luna?"

"No, you have to twin swear!" I threatened, which made her roll her eyes.

"Fine." She sighed. She grabbed her locket that was around her neck and held it in her hand. "I swear I won't say anything Ella."