{ 43 }

{ 43 }

Sohee, Donghae, and Wooyoung visited Dara at her apartment. Her family already left to go back to Busan, since her siblings need to go to school. Bom promised them that she will take care of Dara, and her best friend temporarily moved in to her apartment.

“OMONA, DARA-YAH!” Sohee gushed as soon as she saw Dara. She ran towards her and engaged her in a tight embrace. “Gosh, Dee, we were so worried for you...”

“Neh, Dara.” Wooyoung answered somberly. “Donghae almost went berserk when we knew from Mr. Jang.”

“Shut your mouth, Wooyoung.” Donghae growled before his expressions softened upon looking at Dara. “Dara, are you okay now?”

Dara smiled at her friends. “I’m better now, so you don’t have to worry, guys! Maybe I’ll go back to teaching in two more weeks.”

“Aigoo, why don’t you just stop for this year?” Sohee suggested. “Dara, we heard from Bom that you even had PTSD. It’s such a miracle that you managed to get through that easily!” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, you’re amazing! You managed to grow out of it only after almost two weeks. My sister knew someone who had PTSD and that person had been in therapy for 23 years!” Wooyoung added.

“It’s the power of love, stupid.” Donghae quipped. He went near to Dara. “Are you really okay now? You still have bruises...” He asked, concerned.

Wooyoung and Sohee could only look at each other. Truthfully, Donghae really went berserk when he knew that Dara was in the hospital. They searched Dara’s desk to look for her best friend’s Park Bom’s contact details. Thankfully though, Dara already got out of the hospital, or else Donghae would have gone wild.

“I’m fine, Hae.” Dara softly answered. “How about you guys? Tell me what happened while I was gone!”

Sohee immediately fired into a story about Go Yoobin and how her rival even threatened them just to know where Dara was. Wooyoung was goofing out again while Donghae was being his usual protective self. Being around them gave Dara a sense of normalcy. She was glad that they didn’t ask her about what really happened because she doesn’t know if she can reveal it. Bom and TOP were the ones who told her the truth about Madame Kwon– or Jo Yuhee, and her brother Jo Pil Guk.

“Dara-yah, don’t strain yourself, arasso?” Donghae reminded. “We’ll be back again, so don’t even think about working until you’re fully healed!”

“Donghae’s right!” Wooyoung supported his friend’s point. “Take care of yourself, Dee. You’re seriously gonna kill us with worry.”

Dara chuckled at her friends’ ridiculous threats. “Arasso, arasso.” She nodded, understanding that they were just concerned and worrying for her well-being. “I’ll see you guys again. Thank you for visiting me.”

“Hmph!” Sohee sneered. “We’ll thank you if you’d be able to take care of your body!”