{ 35 }

{ 35 }

Later that night, a shrieking Park Bom who was dragging a shy Choi Seunghyun showed up in front of Jiyong’s unit. “Jiyong! Where’s Dara?! Is she here?! God, her phone’s turned off and I don’t know whe–”

“Whoa, noona, relax,” Jiyong answered coolly. “Dee’s here. C’mon in.” He added and opened the door wider to accommodate Bom and TOP.

As soon as Bom saw Dara, she immediately forgot about her boyfriend and transformed into a mother hen. “YAH PARK SANDARA! Do you know how worried I was about you?! I called you a million times but you weren’t answering and suddenly your phone’s turned off! Jesus, Sandara, can you stop scaring people like that?!”

Dara only chuckled at Bom’s distress, earning her a smack on the head. “Bommie-yah, I’m okay. I managed to get through the day without getting killed.”

“Pabo,” the older woman answered sulkily as she took a seat next to Dara. “I thought you were already killed by the media, you stupid, stupid girl.” She said as she puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

Dara poked Bom repeatedly to make the mood lighter. “Yah, didn’t you see already? Your Dara’s fine, no need to worry, arasso?!”

TOP who sat on the couch opposite to theirs spoke. “What are your plans now, then? Since this is out–”

“OH MY GOD.” Bom shrieked, her eyes focused on the shining diamond worn on Dara’s left hand. She turned to look at Dara, her jaws dropped and her eyes wide as saucers. “Is that what I think it is–?”

That was when Jiyong came back from the kitchen and placed drinks on the center table. He then smirked smugly at TOP who was also gaping at the ring. The younger guy patted his hyung’s shoulder in a mock attempt to soothe him. “Mianhae hyung, but it seems like we’re getting married first.”

“YAHHHH!” Bom yelled, standing up. She pointed a finger at both Dara and Jiyong. “Yah! How could you guys do this to us?! You’re even marrying before us...”

“Tabi-yah, looks like Bommie’s giving you a hint already!” Dara exclaimed as she wiggled her eyebrows at TOP who only reddened. Truthfully, he was already planning to propose to Bom at his birthday on November so that they’d have the wedding on winter, when the snow was falling beautifully. TOP already planned out everything and he was already processing the things they need so that Bom won’t have to do much.

Seeing his hyung’s face, Jiyong knew something was up. He went over to Dara’s side and nudged her. “Babe, don’t ruin the surprise,” he whispered.

Dara looked at her questioningly, but soon she understood what he meant. She awkwardly turned to Bom as she rubbed her nape. “Bommie-yah, mian... It’s just...”

Jiyong was the one who explained to the other couple on how they came down to marriage. TOP, who was familiar with those kinds of things seeing that he was an effective marketing leader, understood things from how Kim Kibum explained it. “Yeah, that guy had a point, Ji. Besides, everything will eventually lead to this, right?”