{ 26 }

{ 26 }

Donghae and Dara went back to their classes after their little talk in the garden. Donghae was still noticeably sad and ‘mopey,’ to borrow Wooyoung’s word. However, Dara dismissed it as an aftermath of her lies to Donghae, not even thinking of the possibility that maybe, just maybe, there was something else to his sadness that he wasn’t telling her about.

When Wooyoung, Dara, Donghae, Sohee and Minji got together again, it was already time to go home. Donghae and Dara were friendlier than they had been in the morning and Wooyoung pointed it out. “So, have you guys settled the Lover’s Quarrel?” He teased while Sohee and Minji laughed.

“Shut up, monkey.” Donghae answered while he continued gathering his things. As usual, papers of different colors and variety are scattered on top of his desk, making him have a hard time.

“Aigoo, they just made up and you’re already teasing them? Stop it, Woo.” Sohee followed up while smiling.

“Yah Ahn Sohee. I heard you’re dating someone?” Dara replied, not backing down. Donghae glanced at her and she only winked at him while Sohee was now the one on the hot seat.

“Ah, right!” Wooyoung added, changing sides. “When Sohee was sick, some guy named Hee-something came to pick her up!” Wooyoung laughed like a hyena. “Man, that guy looked like he was so lovesick with our mandu here!”

Blushing, Sohee threw a pen on Wooyoung which he wasn’t able to avoid because he was laughing too much. However, it seemed like he wasn’t even hurt because he was still guffawing even after she threw him a pen. “It’s HeeCHUL, you stupid monkey!!!”

“Ooooh, so Sohee unnie is really dating huh?” Minji joined in.

“Seriously though, whoever this Heechul is, I think Sohee really likes him.” Donghae cut off.

“How’d you say so, Hae oppa?” Minji asked.

He shrugged. “Well, Sohee’s not really the type to blush like a tomato, right?” They all nodded. “And now look at how red she is. I can even see red on her neck.” He added and laughed.

The five of them walked out of the faculty room together while still talking about Sohee’s new boyfriend. “I agree with Hae,” she confessed. “I really like Heechul.”

“Whooo, go SoHeechul!” Minji suddenly cheered while the rest of them stared at her like she was some alien. She placed the heel of her palm on her forehead while shaking her head. “Aigoo, these ahjummas and ahjussis. It’s a love team name!”

Wooyoung was the first one to recover. “Yah maknae, who are you calling ahjussi?!” He asked and was about to smack Minji when she ran away, waving. “Annyeong, unnies and oppas! See you!” After a few minutes, she was gone.

He didn’t even try to run after Minji. “Aish jinjja, that maknae is something!” He grumbled.

“Wooyoung, admit it. You can’t even outrun Minkki.” Dara teased before they exploded in laughter.