{ 25 }

{ 25 }

Jiyong and Dara lay together on the couch while cuddling, just like the old times. The couple decided not to think of anything for now. All they want to do is to savor each other to at least make up for their five years of separation.

In the middle of watching a movie, Dara suddenly giggled, earning a curious look from Jiyong. “What’s funny?” He curiously asked.

Dara craned her neck to look at Jiyong before grinning. “Nothing. I just can’t believe we’re together now, you know?”

Jiyong smiled and hugged her closer. “I love you, Kwon Dara.”

She giggled once more before settling herself on Jiyong’s chest. “Honestly, I never thought we’ll get back together. I have lost my hope, but here we are now. I don’t know, Ji, I can’t explain how happy I am right now...”

“You don’t have to worry anymore, babe. You have a dragon to protect you.” Jiyong teased and grinned.

Dara playfully slapped his arm.

--

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Oh, congratulations!”

“Of course, it’s still you two huh?”

There are three kinds of reactions when you tell people that you’re in a relationship, Dara conceded. First, there are the Park Boms of the world.

“WHAT THE HELL, PARK?!” She screamed. Dara was instantly glad that they chose to meet in her house, or else the Bominator will wreak havoc and might injure innocent people. She turned to Jiyong who only looked amused. “AND YOU, KWON! I TOLD YOU, RIGHT?! I WARNED YOU! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD RIGHT NOW?!”

Second, the Dong Youngbaes.

“Oh, congratulations!” He gushed excitedly. His eyes widened a bit at Dara and Jiyong’s revelation, yet anyone could instantly tell that he was happy for his two best friends. He suddenly sighed, much to Dara and Jiyong’s surprise. “I should really make Chaecat come home, I don’t like being the fifth wheel!!!”

Lastly, the Choi Seunghyuns.

“Of course, it’s still you two huh?” He cockily said, as if he never doubted that Dara and Jiyong will end up in each other’s arms. “I’m happy for you two. I hope no one would leave this time, aryt?”

Bom was still prattling off about her disappointment when Dara held her hand and smiled gently. “Bommie-yah... Can’t you just be happy for us? We love each other, and I really want this to succeed this time. Please, Bommie?”

Bom stared at Dara and glared at Jiyong before calming down. “I just don’t want you to get hurt again, that’s all.” She sighed and looked at Jiyong. “Ji, remember what I told you in your office? Dara suffered so much when you left. To think that we were just mere students then! What more will happen now that you’re a hotshot businessman?” She anxiously stated.