{ 29 }

{ 29 }

“Eomeoni, Yul-ah.” Dara heard Jiyong say. She was still left in the middle of his living room, looking so un-fresh. She was even wearing Jiyong’s shirt and boxers! OMONA OMONA, JUST WHAT WOULD MRS. KWON THINK OF ME?! OTTOKAE, KWON JIYONG!!!

When she saw that Jiyong was opening the door wider, her mind went into an overdrive. She quickly ran back to his bedroom. It’s not the brightest plan, but it was all she can think of at the moment. I’ll just stay here until his mom and Yuri go home, she conceded. Or maybe they’ll go?

Her phone’s ringtone suddenly came blaring. She grabbed her bag and took her phone. “Hello?”

“Unnie? It’s Minkki.” The voice on the other line answered. “Where are you? We’ve been trying to contact you.” She added, her voice full of worry and concern.

Ugh, damn. Of course. I have work today and I missed it! She glanced at the digital clock on top of Jiyong’s drawer. It was already 11:30 in the morning. God, I never thought I could sleep this much.

“Mianhae, Minkki-yah. I’m okay. I just feel sick this morning, and I overslept.” She lied. It’s not like she could just tell the girl that she overslept in her boyfriend’s arms and that they’ve got nothing to worry about, right?

“Minkki, is that Dara?” A voice on the background shouted, and after a few seconds there was a shuffling before Dara heard the other voice clearly. “Dara-yah! Are you mopey again?!” Wooyoung joked, making Dara laugh.

“Ani, Wooyoung-ah. I’m just sick. I’ll be back tomorrow, you don’t have to worry.” She assured him. After all, she wasn’t even sick.

“Arasso. Call next time, okay? We were really worried. It’s the first time you missed a work day.” Wooyoung seriously added. “Donghae, Sohee and Mrs. Han are worried too.”

“I’m really sorry to worry you all.” Dara answered, regret evident in her voice. “Tell everyone I’m sorry and that I’ll be there tomorrow.”

“Okay, Dee. Take care of yourself.”

“Sure, Woo. Thanks.”

“It’s nothing, Dee,” he answered before the line went off.

Dara placed the phone back inside her bag before she sighed. “OMO!” That was the only time when she noticed that Jiyong was leaning on the door, his arms crossed over his chest. “Who was that?”

“Wooyoung.” She answered nonchalantly. “My friend, remember?”

He stepped inside the room as he nodded his head. He stopped in front of the bed. “Your male friend, yes, I do remember, Kwon Dara.”

She couldn’t help but to laugh. “Yah, you’re jealous again?” She teased.

“Tss.” He snorted. “Kwon Jiyong? Jealous? Of whom? Those wusses?” He faked a laugh. “Jeez, Dee, give me a break.”