{ 41 }

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a professional, and my knowledge was only based on the small research I've made. Please don't take it against me if I have wrong information.

--

{ 41 }

Jiyong was back at the hospital first thing in the morning. He was about to come back as soon as he was done changing and eating but Jaejoong forbade him. He said that he received TOP’s orders to imprison him in his unit for the night so he can get some sleep.

However, TOP and Jaejoong’s plan didn’t work. Jiyong wasn’t able to sleep a wink. He only kept tossing and turning in bed, thinking about Dara’s condition and waiting for the dawn to come. He was already showering as early as 4 AM and got to the hospital by 5. He told Jaejoong to go home himself and another bodyguard followed him.

Bom and TOP were sleeping on the waiting area. Bom’s head was placed on TOP’s lap as the latter tried to get some sleep while sitting. The preceding night’s events were taking its toll on them, making it possible. Youngbae was there too, together with Yuri. The two of them were awake.

Jiyong sat next to his sister, gathering her close. When Youngbae saw that, he stood up. “I’ll leave you two alone.” He graciously said. He smiled at Jiyong and clapped his shoulder, “It’s gonna be okay, man. I’ll be back later.”

Jiyong only nodded and turned his attention back to his sister. “Are you okay? Where did you stay for the night? I’m sorry I wasn’t around yesterday, I was–”

“Oppa, it’s okay. You don’t have to apologize for anything. Bom unnie accompanied me to their place last night when Youngbae oppa and I came back. She let me borrow her clothes and sleep there for the night. Youngbae oppa picked me up this morning.” She replied.

He smiled at his friends’ accommodation to his sister. They really helped him a lot, and now they’re even helping Yuri. “Oppa?” Yuri’s quiet voice asked.

“Neh, Yul?”

“I... I heard your conversation. With Jaejoong oppa.” She answered, her voice barely audible.

Jiyong’s heart was aching for his sister. He wasn’t expecting the entire ruckus which happened. However, it will not deter him from making Yuri stay as a Kwon. He tightened his hold on her. “Yuri, you are a Kwon. You’re my sister. Didn’t I tell you that already?” He responded.

“But Jaejoong oppa–”

Yuri’s voice was cut off when Youngbae came rushing in to them. “Hey, I asked Dr. Nam and he said that a nurse just checked on Dara and she’s awake now!” He excitedly told Jiyong as he woke Bom and TOP. Hearing the news, Jiyong sprinted to Dara’s room.

Yuri could only smile. She doesn’t even feel bad that Jiyong left her. Of course, she knows that her oppa’s only love in the world is Park Sandara. Besides, she still can’t get the nagging feeling inside of her that it was her mother’s fault that Dara was put in danger and Jiyong was in distress.

“Yuri, let’s go see Dara!” Bom excitedly said as she guided the younger girl towards the private room where Dara was situated.