{ 11 }

{ 11 }

“Dara-yah, you’re the talk of the town!” Sohee exclaimed when she went inside the faculty room. “Wherever I go, almost everyone’s talking about you and Mr. Kwon!”

Dara just sighed and continued doing her work. She doesn’t want to bother herself with anything about Kwon Jiyong anymore.

Can you really do that, Dara? Leave him alone even though Dr. Cheon told you that you are the biggest help for retrieving Jiyong’s memory?

AISH! Why?! Why can’t I do that?! Wasn’t he the first one who left us before?! Besides, who cares if he forgot me?! I’ll just forget him too, that JerKwon!!!

“AISH!!!” She hissed. She couldn’t stop thinking about Kwon Jiyong’s accident. You’re really impossible, Kwon. She thought bitterly. Of all the people to forget, does it really have to be me?! ME?! PARK SANDARA?! Your ex-girl… oh no, I’m not even your ex-girlfriend! We didn’t break up whatsoever!!! I… I’m still your girlfriend, you jerk!!!

“Dara? Why are you crumpling the worksheets?” Donghae queried innocently as he settled on his desk. That was when Dara noticed that she’s already wrinkling the worksheets that she was checking.

She smiled sweetly at Donghae to divert his attention. “Ah, it’s nothing, Hae.”

“Oh, by the way, I almost got harassed outside!” Donghae stated incredulously. “I thought I wouldn’t be able to escape!”

“Why, Donghae? What happened?” Sohee questioned.

“They were all asking me about Dara’s relationship with the dragon! Tch!” He smirked. “As if what they’re saying makes sense.”

Sohee tapped her pencil on her table. “Yah, Donghae, have you forgotten the scene in here last time regarding the dragon and Dara?!”

“Yeah, but still!” He reacted. “They’re coming up with all speculations. I couldn’t almost believe all the lies that I’ve been hearing on the way here. There was even a rumor about Dara being Mr. Kwon’s ex-girlfriend!”

Dara, despite not chewing or drinking anything, choked on her own saliva. She tapped her chest repeatedly as Donghae and Sohee ran over to her. “Yah, Sandara, are you okay?!” Sohee worriedly asked as she gently rubbed Dara’s back.

Donghae gave Dara a glass of water and she nodded after drinking. “Yeah, Sohee. I’m fine.”

“Aigoo, you’re really clumsy! You should take care of yourself!” Sohee scolded.

“But why did you suddenly choke?” Donghae and Sohee’s curious stares were directed towards her.

“Yah, go now, you two! Don’t you have works to do?!” Dara lamely attempted to make her two co-teachers go away and pretended to look at her students’ worksheets.