{ 10 }

WARNING: Again, my knowledge was limited to what was said in television shows and a few researches. Please bear with me ~

--

{ 10 }

Dara felt very tired as she rode Jiyong’s car. It had been a long day, indeed. The two of them met Dr. Cheon and asked pieces of advice how to get Jiyong’s memory back. The doctor gave Jiyong a few medicines and that the most natural way to retrieve his lost memories was to revisit the old places he had been and talk to the person whom he forgot.

-Flashback-

“I’ve been really curious, Dr. Cheon. Why is it that of all the people I know, Ms. Park is the only person I forgot?” His voice was full of confusion. “I remember our friends before, but… why not her?”

“That happens sometimes, Mr. Kwon. It’s Selective Amnesia, a sub-type of Dissociative Amnesia. It happens when the patient wants to block out certain information. The person whom the patient forgot may be someone who made the patient feel extreme emotions such as anger or love.” Dr. Cheon carefully explained.

“Come back here when you remember anything, Mr. Kwon. At this point, I suggest that Ms. Park help you in regaining your memories.” The doctor suggested.

Jiyong stood up. “Of course, doctor. I hope that this condition of mine will remain a secret. Please don’t let anyone know that I’m receiving treatment right now.”

“Sure, Mr. Kwon.”

-End of Flashback-

“Please just drop me off at the bus stop.” Dara politely told Jiyong who was focusing on his driving.

Yet, Jiyong only drove past the bus stop, as if he didn’t hear what Dara told him. “Yah, I told you to drop me off!”

Jiyong suddenly pulled over. She was about to get out of the car when he spoke. “I think we need to talk, Ms. Park.”

“We have nothing to talk about, Mr. Kwon.” She spat and left him.

She ran to the bus stop in fear that Jiyong might have ran after her.

He didn’t.

Damn, why do I feel disappointed?

--

Dara couldn’t sleep. She had been in bed for an hour and a half already, but she feels restless. She never knew that Jiyong had been in an accident five years ago. From how she sees it, no one in the public knows. If not, then they should have known, since it appears like Jiyong’s family was filthy rich. It would surely appear on newspapers or even in the television.

When did he get into an accident? Was it… on the day when we were supposed to meet? She thought guiltily.