{ 12 }

{ 12 }

Dara closed her eyes, took a very deep breath, and counted one to ten before opening her eyes. She still saw the crazy jerk who acted like they were close in front of her. “Now, Mr. Kwon, I’m trying to be a rational adult here. Why did you what you did?”

Jiyong only shrugged and diverted his eyes. “Just… because.”

She felt that her head will pop because of the stupid dragon in front of her. “Just because?!” She shrieked. “Are you really Asia’s number one businessman or Donghae was just trolling me?!”

Jiyong’s eyes were instantly on hers. He grabbed Dara’s hand roughly. “Donghae? Who’s that guy? A stupid wimp?!”

Staring at Jiyong now, Dara couldn’t help but think of the old Jiyong– the one who was her boyfriend. I wonder if Ji did forget everything about me. The way he acts right now that I mentioned some other dude, he was still like before. Just like the time when Taehwan helped me with my homework and the Kwonzilla just had to make an appearance. She sighed. Or maybe it was just Kwon Jiyong. His crazy episodes are what makes him Kwon Jiyong.

“What huh?! Fucking answer me, dammit!” Jiyong cursed.

She tried to get her hand back but Jiyong had no intention of releasing it. He kept his burning gaze on her. “Stop it! Seriously Jiyong, you’re getting annoying! You haven’t met me in five years and now you’re barging in my life like the Kwonzilla that you are?!” She harshly tugged her hand away from him. “God, Ji, stop ruining my life!”

“Kwon… zilla?” He repeated like a parrot. He then felt the same dizziness he had when they were in his office the last time and he groaned as he closed his eyes.

“Bommie noona! Tabi hyung! Bae! Help meeeeeee!!!” Jiyong asked desperately. “That girl’s not talking to me again!”

Youngbae made a disapproving noise. “Jesus, Jiyong, get a life!”

“Bae’s right! You keep calling us for a meeting just because Dara hates your guts right now!” Bom added.

“Yah! We’re friends, right?!” He shouted at them.

“You don’t even tell us where your house is!” Bom shot back.

Jiyong instantly felt uncomfortable at the topic Bom was pointing at. He quickly shut his mouth and averted his eyes. TOP lightly slapped Bom’s arm. “Ouch! What was that for?!”

“Didn’t Dee noona already tell you to let that go?! Really, Park Bom…” TOP clicked his tongue in annoyance. “But Ji, what happened? I thought you guys resolved Case #89 already?”

Involuntarily, all of them laughed at what TOP said. He was pertaining to the number of times that Dara got hit on and Jiyong unleashing his inner Kwonzilla. And yes, it is the 89th time that this happened. “Aish. She told me she’s punishing me because I unleashed Kwonzilla again!”