{ 02 }

{ 02 }

Dara was out of her mind. She couldn’t even properly teach her students, which is why she resorted to the worksheets which Minji gave her earlier. Buried memories keep on resurfacing, and it’s just too hard to take.

“Ms. Park?” One of her students, who is now in front of her while waving the worksheet, called her. “Here is my worksheet.”

“Oh.” Dara said and did her best to smile. She grabbed the worksheet from the student. “You can go now.”

The student only nodded, but not before asking her. “Are you okay, Ms. Park? You look tired and pale.”

“I’m okay.” She answered. “There are just a lot on my mind.”

“Oh, okay. Get well, Ms. Park.” The student answered and left the room.

Dara, staring at her students but not really seeing them, once again fell into a stupor, thinking about Kwon Jiyong.

-Flashback-

“Yah, Sandara! Don’t you trust me?! I’m your best friend in the world!!!” Bom shouted at her.

Dara didn’t mind her. She only continued reading her book for their upcoming quiz. “Yes Bommie, you are my best friend in the world and I know how your mind works that’s why I absolutely cannot trust you.”

Bom scoffed. “Tss. Do this favour for me, Dee. Seunghyun seriously pulled strings before this thing was scheduled!”

She turned her head to a pleading Bom. “Yah, why did you even bring TOP into this?! Besides, you know I’m not interested in blind dates, Bommie. Really, you annoyed TOP for no reason.”

Bom scooted closer to Dara and showed her best puppy face. “Please, please, Dee? Even Youngbae got pestered for this date!”

Dara’s brows furrowed. “And you even included Youngbae, huh?”

“Yes! That’s why you should totally go, Dee! If not, Seunghyun and Youngbae’s reputations will be totally ruined! They pestered the guy for days–”

“WHAT?! Bommie, I’m not that desperate for a guy! If he doesn’t want to date me, fine! TOP and Youngbae didn’t have to beg some jerk just to bag me a date!”

“AISH!” Bom screamed, irritated. “That’s not the point, Dara! It’s done already! Seunghyun and Youngbae already badgered the guy and he agreed! Just go, okay? That way Seunghyun and Youngbae won’t be humiliated. That guy might think that those two only pestered him for their entertainment.” Bom pulled her sad face again. “Really, Dee, don’t think of me anymore, just think of Seunghyun and Youngbae. They will be wrongly accused–” Bom even sniffed to add to the drama.

“UGH!” Dara groaned out loud. “Remember, Park Bom, I’m only doing this for TOP and Youngbae! Tss, you merciless woman.”