Life Worth Living?

Chapter 2

Heaven

I woke up to see that I fell asleep on Hunter's chest as it moved when he breathed. He rested peacefully next to me. I carefully got up so I wouldn't wake him. I covered him with the blanket and went to the bathroom. I somehow managed to make this troll in the mirror look at least a bit decent. I went to the busy kitchen. The whole gang was getting breakfast, Avalon too.

"Good morning, Alice!" Avalon greeted as she fixed a sand which.

"Good morning, Avalon" I stretched.

"Ugh! Is Hunter still in bed? I told him to start waking up early! He always sleeps in.." Avalon groaned.

"It's okay, we'll wake him up." Will said as he deviously smiled and went to my room. Two minutes later I heard them scream "Dog Pile" and a giant thump on the bed. Then I heard Hunter groan and they all walked out of my room.

"Oww... Dude, next time you'll break my neck I swear!" Hunter groaned. The guys chuckled.

"Here, Josh." Avalon handed the sand which to Josh and Josh kissed her on the cheek, "Thanks, babe."

They all sat on the couch and watched TV as I helped Avalon clean up the mess the guys made in the kitchen.

"Geez, why are guys so messy when they try to make breakfast?" I asked as I cleaned the mustard on the table. Mustard? For Breakfast?

"I have no Idea" She laughed.

After we cleaned up Avalon and I got dressed and left to go Christmas shopping.

"So, how long have you and Josh been dating?" I asked Avalon.

"Haha, since the 9th grade. I love him, he's so sweet." She smiled at the thought of him.

"What about you?" She curiously asked, "How long have you and Hunter been dating?"

"Wait, what? We haven't been dating." I stated, confused.

"Oh, well Hunter obviously likes you alot so I thought you guys were dating. He mentions you at least twice a day." She sighed.

"Haha, that's sweet." I smiled a bit.

"Your not creeped out?" She laughed.

"No, more flattered. I understand how it feels to like someone like that." I thought about Joshua.

"Well in that case you guys should be together." Avalon smiled.

We got to the mall and shopped for some guys stuff for the group like cologne, jeans, shirts, hats, and Nike shoes. We wrapped them at the stores and went home.

"Here, we set the tree." Hunter pointed at the blank tree. Its leaves were vibrant with natural navy green but had no decorations.  We placed the ornaments on the tree and lit the chain of lights on it. It looked so pretty. The warmth that Christmas brought me rushed into me.

"It looks so holiday-ish but no presents make it still look empty. avalon and I rolled our eyes.

"Here." We placed the presents under the tree.

We laughed. We ate dinner then Avalon, Josh, Hunter, and I cleaned.

"So Hunter, when are you gonna ask out Alice?" Josh purposely said out loud so I could hear him.

"JOSh!?!" Hunter almost screamed.

"Calm down, Hunter. There's people sleeping. And if you want to, then lets go out for dinner tomarrow. what do you say?" I said as I wiped a plate dry and put it away.

"Haha, your easy to ask." He laughed.

I was. But it was the pain Joshua caused me every time he rejected me that made me this way.

Heyyyyyyy so I updated and Im gonna update tomarrow and of course on Christmas. tomarrow will be a short chapter tho. It will be Alice's and Hunter's date!!! ;)