Life Worth Living?

Chapter 6

"I can't tell you.... I care about you, Alice.... Don't you understand that?" He said with sad eyes.

I looked at him, "It's fine, Joshua. Just tell me?"

He looked up me and sighed.

"Michael.....When we were at the game. Michael came up to me and said that he was going to shoot me after the game. He said that I needed to leave you alone or he would hurt you. He said that I would have to pretend that I lost all my memory and if I told anyone about this that he would hurt you."

I heard those words in chorus with Joshua's and Michaels...

I knew then why he had done that. To protect me.

Hunter came in 5 minutes later and handed me my moca. He put his arm around me and I saw Joshua's eyes fade into jealousy.

Avalon sat next to Josh on the couch and cuddled up to him. In the morning we would be leaving to NY again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------Lines-----------------------------------------

We all woke up to the noises of nurses talking and walking, occassionally running. The phone ringing and the usual hospital noise.

We grabbed our bags and Joshua finally awoke.

"Well, I guess this is it. Bye, Joshua." I said and was about to walk out when Joshua grabbed my wrist.

"What are you talking about? I'm protecting you. Im coming with you."

Hunter groaned and ripped Joshua's hand off of my arm.

"I'm sorry, but she has me to protect her. We'll send you a post card for NY." I looked at Hunter.

"Hunter Calm down! Joshua, you can come with if it makes you happy-"

"What?!? You're seriously letting this guy come with us?!?"

"Hunter! Calm down. If its about what me and Joshua had as a relationship, its over. Its been over. So you better cool it before We get over. Understand?" I almost yelled at him. He groaned and walked off to get the car.

We all got into the car and I sat down next to Joshua and Hunter. Hunter grabbed my hand and Joshua was about to grab my other hand when-

"Joshua? Do you mind if I sit there? I really want to sit next to my best friend and Josh wants to get to know you better." She smiled. He nodded and slowly went to the back with Josh. I mouthed 'Thankyou' to Avalon and she sat down next to me.  

We came home and sat down to watch a movie. I felt like a T-boned steak between Joshua and Hunter. Josh would try to talk to me about the movie and Hunter would loudly clear his throat and place his arm around me. This was gonna be a long movie.

Heyyy I updated I know it aint new years..... ITS NEW YEARS EVE!!!! My resolution is to become more nicer and better grades. :) Whats Yours? And theres gonna be an up coming twist in this story. See ya later I may or may not update tomarrow. PEACE OUT FROM ARI!!!

I Heart Milkshakes!

-ARI H. <3

('I heart milkshakes! -ARI H.<3' Is my new sig. ;D)