Painful Life

Chapter 2

Trama From the Drama

Trying to keep my self from being noticed I go to my friends that are waiting infront of the door.

" Hey, Alice!"

I wave back. Big mistake, he saw me. He looked at me and looked away in disgust. I keep myself from crying right there infront of him. Mrs. Jensen opened the door and let us in. I sat down next to my friend Melissa. My heart was beating louder and louder, I felt like he could hear it.

Why? As Soon as he leaves my mind hes back again.

Mrs. Jensen did roll call and did seat charting. I replayed the whole memory of how my past 2 years were likewith him...

When i first met him i wasn't very surprized that i had a little crush on him. He had the most cutest smile and was really sweet and kind. Exactly what i love about a guy. We had so much fun in class, we would play jokes on eachother. Life was so perfect.

When I started to become more comfortable with him, i decided to do the worst thing possible. Tell him.

I was going off to vacation so i figured, why not tell him now?

When i came back. I wanted to die.

I asked my friend, who told him, what did he think about me liking him.

I dropped my phone when she texted me the answer. I couldn't breathe. I almost broke down and cried but instead i kept it in and let it rip my heart into shreds.

I came back to school on monday, even though my friend welcomed me back, I could only think about him. With his answer ringing in my head.

A month later was when i lost my best friend. We were hanging out with some other girls, when everything went south.

" Hey, remember how i liked that guy?" Jenny asked.

"Yea!" My best friend and Kimi answered.

"Well-" Jenny started.

" Umm, what guy? You guys never told me..." i questioned

" Oh well... whatever... ANYWAYS"

Soon i found that it was him. They were talking about him and Jenny.... together. That night we had a fight.

Me: What is with you guys, you're all ignoring me.

Jenny: what're you talking about?

Savanna: We're not

Kimi: What the heck?

Jenny: Stop being such a drama queen.

Kimi: If you think that way then fine, leave! No one cares!

Savanna: Yea, no one wants to deal with you anymore. You're really annoying. Just GO!!!!!

I left the chat room and cried my eyes out. I slammed the laptop shut and was shaking. I was tramatized. I cried all night until i fell asleep. In the morning i woke up with my throat hurting and dried tears on my face. The rest of that school year me and Savanna, my closest friend, almost sister, was dead to me. And he ignored me the rest of the year.

" Alice!"

" Yes, Mrs. Jensen?"

" You sit here."

I sat down and was back to reality instead of my terrible nightmare. I forgave Jenny and Kimi, but never did i forgive Savanna.

Heyyyy!!! So i changed the names of Savanna, Jenny, and kimi from their real names because of personal reasons, like how i changed my name. Id like to stay anamous! Peace out! ;)

I will be posting new chapters every weekened just for homework and school reasons.