Painful Life

Chapter 9

Just a Dream

I woke up...

I got out of bed and got dressed. I wanted to get to school as fast as i could, to jump into my new boyfriend's arms of course!!!

I ran out of the car and was about to run to Joshua and jump into his arms and laugh. I turned the corner about to greet him.

"Jo-" i stopped.

It wasnt true.... any of it....

Joshua was taking a picture with some of the "popular" girls.... the rich, beautiful, popular ones....

As soon as they left one of them stayed and asked,

" I was wondering if you..... wanted to be my date for Spring Formal?" She smiled and looked up at him.

"Umm...yea... sure! Id love to." He smiled back.

"Great! Heres my cell..." she said grabbing a pen, runned her fingers through her long blonde hair, and wrote it on the back of his hand.

It was all a dream... the rainy day, the formal... everything.....

I slowly walked away backwards so he wouldnt notice. I walked away depressed.... my hopes from my dream were all fake... to good to be true..... just a fairy tale....

I had my hope and faith in him get ripped off from me. As if Joshua was torturing me, by ripping me limb by limb until i was torn in pieces....

"Ha.... what did i think.... my dreams would come true?....that only happens to everyone but me.... mine is always and forever will be.... just a dream..." i whispered to myself as cold tears ran down my face.

Heyyyyy, im sooooo sorry i didnt write the 4 chapters for the weekend! ;/ just so buzy and brain fried. -.- well ill be writing the next 3 over this week. Sorrries!! Night ♥♥♥♥

Sowy my story sucks ;p lol im such a hipocrite (id think i spelled that right...) i dont like it when people say my story sucks and they keep posting... and im doing that right now...-.- lol