Life Worth Living?

Chapter 8 

I'm Dead.

I got up off the floor. 

I felt a fluid run down my forehead. I knew it was blood but I felt no pain. 

At first I felt a bit of pain when the car hit me. Now....Nothing.  

I sat up as Avalon rushed to me. I got up.  

"Its okay, I'm fine." I said. She ran to me. Not my soul that she had just ran through. My body. 

"What the..." I turned around to see myself on the floor. Dead.  

"Oh no, no, no Alice. Don't die." Avalon said as she knelt down to my body. She held my head and rocked back and fourth. "No, no, no. Someone call the ambulance!!!!" She screamed while choking on her own tears.  

I stared at my body and fell to the ground.  

Hunter and Joshua came rushing and ran through me.  

I ran to them all including my own body. 

"Avalon! You gotta hear me! Im fine just look up at me! Avalon?!?" I cried, "Hunter?!? Come on, baby, you gotta hear me!!! Joshua, you gotta hear me! Please...just someone....hear.....me...." I cried and screamed. I didn't know what to do. I was a ghost, a spirit, a lost soul. I was scared. No one heard me. Saw me. I was alone.  

I was rushed to the hospital. I waited outside with everyone else. Avalon was crying with Josh cuddling her and hushing her. Will, Dylan, Gavin, and Tucker were sitting with their hands covering their faces. Hunter paced back and forth with his arms crossed. Joshua drank some water, crushed the cup, and threw it on the ground. Then Hunter was at it again.  

"It's all Joshua's fault....." Hunter mumbled. 

"Excuse me?!?" Joshua angrily questioned.  

"I said... ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"  

With that, Hunter slammed Joshua to the wall almost choking him to death.  

"Hunter!!!! STOP!!" I screamed, but he couldn't hear me.  

"Oh my god! Just stop fighting! YOu guys are driving me insane! IT wasn't either of you guys fault! It was no ones! Now the both of you stop acting like five year olds, or just friggin GET OUT!!!!!!" Avalon screamed at them and started breaking down and crying.  

They stopped fighting and sat down.  

I was relieved that no one was gonna die tonight. Except me.  

The doctor came outside. Everyone rushed to him as if he was a celebrity.

"Well?" Hunter snapped.

The doctor sighed, "Well, shes stable but she's asleep."

"Great! When will we see her?" Avalon was relieved.

"I mean.....She's asleep as in..... a coma." He sighed.

"No, no no. Come on! Your a doctor! Wake me up! I can't be in a coma at 17!" I screamed.

"Relax... You want them to hear you?." A voice said behind me.

"Who are you? And yea! I want them to hear me!" I looked at her.

"I'm Klara Hawkins. And not them! Gretchin, the Reaper!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry. The what?" I asked.

"Oh no! She's coming hide!" She disappeared.

"Hello, Alice..." A cold breath was blown on my shoulder giving me the chills.

Klara, that better be you...

"Haha, I'm sorry sweetie, but its not Klara. Its Gretchin."

I turned to find a girl right behind me. She had blonde hair and red lipstick.

"So, shall we leave or do it the hard way?" She smiled.

"Go where?" I asked backing up.

"To your new life either up there or down there. You don't belong in the human's world anymore."

"I'm only in a coma, I'm gonna wake up!" I said.

"You know to much already. You're gonna die, Alice. So its now or later. Or if you want to be difficult, never. We'll just send you the place down below." She held a switch blade.

"Wait, then how did Joshua stay alive."

"He was destined to stay. But you, your life ends here."

"I'll go later, thanks" I smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back in a couple hours." She disappeared.

"Oh, I almost forgot." She whisphered in my ear. She locked something around my neck. "The deal is that if you say later. Your under my power of torture, you little brat. Do something out of place, this collar will shock you. Longer you wait, longer and stronger the shock."

I tried to pull off this choker but it was locked and never coming off.  

Hiii so I know the supernatural thingy about this story is sooooooo random but yea. It started of as a normal romance story then i started changing it and yea so she's in a coma. I'll update soon promise. Btw tell me if the picture of Gretchin came out on the media section to the right

================================================>>>>>

If it didn't, can someone tell me how to work this photo thingy? lol im a moron. :P

I Heart Milkshakes!

-ARI H. <3