Life Worth Living?

Chapter 11

Closure

Me and Klara talked after a while. We were getting closer and closer to our death date. Gretchin hasn't came since she shocked me last time. I'm okay now, I just blacked out for a couple hours. We decided to walk around this place.

We found no other spirits. They all must had left and moved on the the spirit world. They we went to room 405. We found a sad little boy trying to talk to his mother.

"Mommy, it's okay! Don't cry! I'm fine, see? Stop crying mommy!" He cried.

I looked at the name tag on the door, Timothy Jean.

"What's wrong, Timothy?" I asked the little boy.

He turned to us and ran over here.

"Help! Help! My mommy can't see me and I don't know why!" He cried.

How in the world would I be able to tell a little boy.... He's dead?

Klara nudged me and walked with the little boy outside.

I saw his face turn to a sad and lost expression.

They walked in and he cried as he saw the body on the bed, that was once his.

Rumbles were coming from the room.

"Hide!" Klara pulled me into the closet and we watched through the vents on the doors as a Grimm Reaper appeared appeared infront of Timothy.

"Oh. It's just Angelica but its best we stay in here and let her finish." Klara whisphered.

"Timmy, You need to come with me." She said quietly.

"But... what about mommy?" He sniffled.

"Mommy needs to stay here. Don't worry, you'll see her again soon. Come on now, time you come to your new home, hmm?" He walked over to his mother, said goodbye, and kissed her cheek. He held her hand as a bright glow slowly appeared on the wall. It was brighter then the sun. It was undescribable.

Then they walked in and the light disappeared. 2 minutes passed and Angel walked back from the wall. Timmy didn't come back.

She brushed of her hands and sighed tiredly, "Geez, 26756748th soul today. Whew!"

Klara pulled me and herself out of the closet.

"Angelica!!!!!!!" Klara greeted happily.

"Klara- What the?" Angelica said horified.

She whispered, "Klara! why is she here??? She can't be here! She needs to cross over....do you know how dangerous this is to keep her here??"

"Angie, don't worry. We got it under control."

"I hope so-- O crudd!!! Need to cross over 8745438552895487585665 other people! Klara, fix this!!!"

She left. Klara and I went to Klara's room.

"It happened 2 years ago. That december night me and Kyle got into a fight on the phone. I was driving and it was dark and snowy....I screamed and didn't pay attention to the road. I moved to the road next to me and a car came.... I swerved and flew off the road. I felt like I was flying and then....I landed at the bottom of the hill...." She broke the silence.

We stood there.

She was down to the last day.....1

She was going to disappear tomarrow and she wasn't going to come back....

Hey sorry for not updating lately. SOOOOOO busy with hw and such. I will update again when I get 2,450 reads? BTW: If I get to 3,00 reads or more by the end of the book, in the author's note I will tell what Jousha's real name is just for the fun of it, but i will change it back to Jousha after 2 days.

KK BYYYEEEE