Painful Life

Chapter 20

I came to school that tuesday and immediately was greeted by Michael. He felt bad.

He hugged me,"I love you"

"I know..." i said. I was going to have to break up with him sooner or later, weve been dating for 3 months now. And it was love. Now im not so sure. He fell in love with Sarah, like everyone else. I pulled away from the hug and basically gave him a cold shoulder. I admitt that i was still sad about what he did, i was about to fall for him because i was starting to let go of Joshua. I do love Michael, but im scared ill be dropped. They say that guys shouldn't treat girls like toys, dropping them as soon as they get bored. But guess what, thats my life!

My best friend Michelle was the only one i told so far. She saw me and ran to me to give me a sympathy hug.

At lunch i was grabbing a soda, when Michael came over to me. He turn me around.

"Alice, please."

"What? I'm fine!"

"No, tell me how i can apologize to you really!"

"Tell me whats between you and Sarah!"

He starred at me as i was waiting for an answer.

Briiinnnggggg

I snapped out of it.

"Look i gotta go...." i walked away and bumped his shoulder as i walked past him.

During English

"So.. i want everyone to write a three page-"

Buzzzzzz buzzzzzz

O Crud! My phone! I looked around to see if anyone heard it ringing. No one.. well, i do sit at the way back. Wait, who the heck texted me?

Michael:

Sarah's my ex ok, i promiz nothing is going on i swear. Please, meet me at the corner. We can talk about this.

After class i walked over to the corner. Man it brang back memories. I walked around the corner. I saw Michael. And sarah. Kissing.

I almost cried again. But i saw that Joshua saw too.

Took off the necklace and ring he gave me when we first started dating.

"Your ex, huh?"

They immediately stopped and looked at me. Sarah saw that Joshua was standing next to me and that he shook his head and walked away furious. He threw soda can he was holding on the floor as Sarah chased after him. Michael was about to get up and apollogize

"No.. no.... we're done..."

"No! You don't understand!"

"Oh really, who else did you say that to? Your 600 other girlfriends?"

"You don't-"

"SHUT UP! ..... you-you broke my heart..."

I walked away not believing the fight i had with Michael right now. But more stunned be the fact that my boyfriend and my most trusted bestfriend kissed.... I went home that afternoon, i didn't car pool with Sarah, i took the bus. Man it was crowded. I came home and went into my room and slammed the door. I put my palms on my forehead and exhaled. I couldn't breathe. Not because of the stupid brace or i call it corset, it was everyone Joshua, Sarah, and Michael. Why do they all have to break me, make me stand just to break me again. The doorbell rang.

"Sarah, i think you know how to open the friggin door with a key."

Dinggg

"Open it yourself!!"

Diinnngggg

I stormed downstairs and bursted the door open.

"Oh my gawd, Sarah. Are you a friggin-"

It was Joshua. I wiped the black tears off my face from the mascara and eyeliner i had on. I probably looked horrifying. Well i matched what killed me inside to my outside look.

"Sarahs not here" i sniffled

" I know that"

"Then are you here to pick up something of hers or?"

"Im here for something that doesn't deal with Sarah."

"Ummm okay?"

"You.."

I was really surprized. I was over joyed. Wait, what am i doing. Being a idiot, thats what!

"Look, i just broke up with my boyfriend. Im really tired. So im not in the mood for this, bye"

I was closing the door when he slipped in.

"Umm dude, seriously, go!"

"No"

"I don't know if your playing with me or what but i don't want to have the same heart break as always. So just get ou-"

What in the world just happened!?! Did he friggin just kiss me? What the heck!?!

I pulled away.

"Stop....just...." i pushed him out the door and locked it. I leaned on the door and slid my back against it. O.m.g. what the heck just happened. Joshua my friggin 7 now 8 year crush just kissed me, thats what happened. Woohoo!!!

Hello!

Hope you

Vote

Comment

Message me

Become my fan

But most importantly read!!!

Bubi