Painful Life

Chapter 6

The Breaking Point

Everyone had their normal conversations and schedule, but at lunch something happened.

I walked to my table again and was in shocked of what the news was.

"ANNA BROKE UP WITH HIM!?! WHAT??? HOW?!?"

"I heard that they were in a fight!"

My friend slapped Hanna.

"DUDE, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, STUPID!!! GAWDD!!!!"

They started to argue while my other friends started arguing about their story on how it happened.I couldnt take it anymore.

.

.

.

"WOULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!" I screamed.

It was dead silence.

" Okay, what REALLY happened?"

"This is what happened, okay?"

She started her story:

"Anna was talking to her best friend, Jenna Hawkins. So we all know Jenna likes Anna's boyfriend right?"

We all nodded.

" Well, Anna and Jenna started talking about history, when Anna's ex, Michael, called. He was furious because, since Michael is in a different school, he found out today that Anna was with another guy, Joshua. Even though they broke up, he was still hurt that she was already with another man. While they were arguing on the phone about Anna's new boy toy, Jenna decided to be the rumor spreader, that she is, and tell Joshua that Anna was cheating on him with Michael. Later that day they fought about it leaving Anna to tears and Joshua, heart broken. And them, broken up. So there, thats the real story!"

We were all silent and i thought about it. I was a bit happy that Joshua wasnt with someone anymore, but Anna was a kind, smart girl, so of course i felt bad for them too.

I waited infront of the school again for my dad to pick me up. It was raining, and guess who was left since everyone else left early.... me and Joshua.

So i will try to write chapter 7 tomarrow or anytime im free from church, school, and homework. Hope you liked this turn of events! And Joshua... yes i made up a name again haha.So like always,

Message

Vote

Comment

Or become my fan!

But most of all

Read it

K love you guys, night. And have a fantastic week. ♥♥♥♥