Life Worth Living?

Chapter 3

"K, we'll be back soon." I wave Avalon and the group goodbye and leave with Hunter next to me. We got into his car and drove off.

"You look great." Hunter smiled.

"Haha, you too." I smiled.

We walked into the resturant and they sat us down. We chose our food and talked while we waited.

"So, not that I don't want you here, but why are you here and not Cali?" Hunter asked.

"Umm.... I just like it here better" I lied.

"Mmhhmmm... well why is it that I don't believe you? Come on Alice, you can tell me." He said.

I explained what happened in Cali.

"Here's your dinner" the waiter gave us our food and I continued to explain.

We finished our food and walked out, after we paid of course.

"Well, I hope you can forget Joshua." Hunter said as we walked.

"I hope so, too.." I sighed.

We walked along the side walk. The trees were covered in chains of lights and looked like glitter on the trees. I thought of Joshua..... I loved Joshua.... but he forgot everything....

Flashes of memories flew passed me of all the years of remembering him. How could I forget him in just a couple of days? I closed my eyes and felt tears run down. I sobbed a bit and Hunter heard me.

"Alice? What's wrong?" Hunter asked me. I just shook my face and walked faster. Or at least tried to. Hunter grabbed my arm and pulled me around.

"What's wrong!?!" He asked.

"Everything! My life is all wrong! If it wasn't then I would have been happy and with Joshua! Orat least not crying over him all the time!" I screamed and walked away again.

"Alice." He walked infront of me this time, "be happy with me. Can't you at least try?" He kissed me and it took me a minute to realize it.

We walked to the car and walked to his flat. I didn't even realize that we were holding hand the whole time. Avalon must have been waiting for us because she was waiting for us and smiled when we walked in the door. "Awwww you guys!!!! Hunter's found himself a girlfriend." They laughed.

We all talked and had fun and went to bed.

I looked at the picture I had of me and Joshua in a photo booth. I threw it into the trashcan, "Goodbye......Joshua..."

Alice forgot about joshua! 'Bout time girrll!! Lol jk but I will update soon. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!!! ;* baiiiiiiiiiii