Painful Life

Chapter 15

Poor Girl

All my friends left the party like we danced our feet off. Sarah helped me clean up and take down the decorations.

"How long are you going to stay?" I said picking up a plastic cup filled with soda from the couch and tossed it in the trashcan.

"I thought Joshua liked basketball." Sarah smiled at me.

"Yea.... why?" I blushed

"You just made a perfect shot..." she laughed

"Pshh!!! Yea right! He likes blonde, blue eyed, popular, smart girls...." I sighed," i have no chance..."

"Dude! I felt that way with Ed. But look at it now! I'm dating him!" She smiled at me.

"Haha.... but seriously! Its probably because your like a super model!"

"Yeah, and you are too!" She smiled.

We smiled at eachother and laughed.

"So when Are you leaving?"

"Not til' the cruise!" She winked.

"SERIOUSLY!?!" I screamed.

"Heck yeah!"

I screamed and hugged her.

The next day was Saturday. My real birthday. Sarah wanted to go get some starbucks, shop, and go downtown to Holywood.

We started at starbucks, we went to my friend Michelle's store.

"So why are you staying with me?" I asked Sarah.

"Lets just put it this way. I could be at Ed's house drinking a cup of warm tea, writing my next chapter for my book, while being cuddled in Ed's arms. But instead, I am here with you."

"Haha, okay..." we walked to the counter and saw Michelle looking tired as heck.

"Michelle!?! Are you...okay?" I asked.

"Yea..." she moaned," what would you like?"

Suddenly, three guys and a girl bursted in and pushed me and Sarah out of the way.

"HEY!! I WANT A COL- EH! GUYS! ITS LOSER GIRL!!! YOU STILL LIVING IN A BOX, HMM? PEASANT??" They laughed as they made front of her...

"I can't take it anymore." She pulled me to the kitchen of the coffee shop and told me a plan.

We took four ice coffee cups filled with freezing ice coffee.

We walked behind them and three... two.........One!

We dumped it all on their heads!

" AHHHHH! WHAT THE HECK!?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY HAIR!!!!!"

Sarah smiled.

"Well, you look horrible anyways!"

"I hate you!"

"And We don't care!" I said

She stomped her foot and walked out.

"Dude!! WHAT THE HECK!?!" The guy said.

"Hey, your problem!" I yelled.

They ran away worrying about their precious hair as we took Michelle with us to enjoy the rest of the day. In the car we laughed at how they reacted to the ice coffee on their heads.

Vote comment message me or become my fan. But most importantly read it! K, love you guyz!!