Painful Life

Chapter 7

Part 1

Did You Mean It?

We stood there in akward silence. Finally, I sat down and started texting my best friend.

Then the weirdest thing happened, he sat next to me?

A while ago i told him that i would pretend that we didnt exist to eachother. I felt burning hot and very nervous...i was shaking? Its raining so maybe it was that... he was extremely smart, but he couldnt figure out that i was keeping my promise. COUGH!COUGH! Oh great, the rain gave me a cold...

"Well, usually girls who like me, never shut up, but you just won't talk." He said and starred at me.

"You don't exist to me, remember?" I said and got up.

"Oh yeah..."

I walked away and stood in the cold rain. I rather wait in the cold, than wait next to him, feeling Burning hot.

He walked over...

"You really keep your promises, don't you? So, you're going to wait in the rain instead?"

"Yep, so if you don't mind.." I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"I don't, but can I wait next to you??"

"What? Why does he have to make this so difficult for me to forget him???" I thought to myself.

I stood there akwardly next to him.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

I just stood there not responding.

"I really lik-"

"I GOTTA GO" i ran away, crying a bit. I couldn't listen, if i did, it would start the cycle again....

I got into my car and drove passed him...

Im sure he didn't mean it.... that player, of course he didn't....

But.....did he?

Chapter 7

Part 2

Joshua's POV

I stood there next to Alice... should i tell her?

I walked over and sat next to her. She seemed uncomfortable, because she started texting her friend and was shaking a bit, or was it because she was drenched from the rain? I knew i should have grabbed a jacket this morning.... Usually, all the girls would constantly talk to me... she wouldn't though... not a greeting or even a look. She just sat there typing away to her frie- COUGH COUGH. Oh shoot, she caught a cold from the rain.... I REALLY SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE JACKET!

"Usually girls who like me constantly talk to me and wont shut up... except you..." i said to her, interested, and hoping to catch her heart. But she walked into the rain instead!!! Did i say something wrong???

I walked over and tried talking to her again. She was about to walk away, but i grabbed her arm and told her to wait with me. I was going to tell her how i felt about her then lean in for a kiss, but she ran away... she looked like she was crying, why?!? Maybe it was just rain, and that she didn't like me.... great..... but maybe she likes me, does she???

Heyo guys!!! I wanted to do a sad scene again but i thought, hey! How about a romantic scene.. i dont know.. to fairy taleish?? Haha anyways i will post up the second chapter in like 30 mins??? Idk cuz i have to type and brainstorm, so hope you liked this chapter! And thanks for the 45 reads!!! Thats Fantastic!!! Love you guys and like always

Please

Comment

Vote

Share it

Become my fan!!! :D

But most importantly read it! <33

K love you guys! ♥♥♥