Painful Life

Chapter 26 

Some Boy That I Used To Know

"Joshua!" Sarah bursted through the doors. 

She ran toward him when Evan stopped her. 

"Joshua, what do you remember?" The doctor asked him. 

"I-I remember my girlfriend....Anna!" He frantically looked around.  

"Where's my Anna?" He asked. 

"Anna? Anna's your ex, its me! Your girlfriend remember?" Sarah cried. 

"What? Why would I break up with Anna?" He asked. 

"She was talking to her ex, you thought she was cheating. I'll call her if you want..." I whispered. I wanted to tell him what he thought but... he would be broken.  

He nodded. 

I called Anna and she came 5 minutes later with a guy.... Kyle. 

"Anna, I'm so sorry. Plea-" Joshua almost cried. 

"Shh... your not well... I forgive you." She smiled. 

He smiled and was about to kiss her when she pulled away and Joshua looked confused. Kyle got up and was a bit furious. 

"Joshua" she started 

"Babe" he smiled. 

"I forgive you but.... I'm sorry..... I'm with someone else..." she cried a bit. 

He lost his smile. He looked away and a tear went down his face. I wish I could hold him and tell him its okay. I wish he would cry over me like that.... love me like that.  

"Get out.... just go.." he wisphered. 

She was crying too now. She was about to say something but Kyle cut her off and left. 

Joshua sat there crying. 

"Joshua....I met you..... You were mine..... I was yours.." Sarah cried. 

"Well. I'm sorry but I don't remember you..." Joshua managed to speak through his scratchy voice. 

She stared at the floor and walked to the door. Zayn ran in. 

"There you are. Babe, we gotta go." He said. 

"Babe? I thought you said you were mine..." Joshua said confused. 

"Yea, Sarah. Tell him how you sat here waiting for his return, celebrated his birthday, and stayed when everyone thought he was dead." I said.  

She walked off with Zayn without a response. 

"Joshua. You knew that I liked you even before you dated Anna.... you must have remembered me." I said as I walked toward his bed. 

"I do remember you. But I don't remember everloving you..." He madly said. 

My eyes were tearing and my heart shattered.  

"Thats good.... then I don't have to worry about burdening you." I starred at the floor. I had started back to where I began. Him hating me for life.  

I walked to my house and packed. I was going to move. I called my friend that lived in new york. I decided to move there for now. Besides, Joshua was awake now, my job was done.  

I left the airport on a plane, of course, and met my friend in New York, Hunter. I had known Hunter forever and he told me he liked me before he left to New York. But that was in 6th grade.  

"Hey, Hunter!" I cheerfully greeted. 

"Hi, Alice!" He greeted back as I ran to him. I jumped up and hugged him, he was my best friend, like a brother. We hugged for a while and left to his House.

Heyyy I know this is such a short chapter, but I'll try to update again later this week like tomarrow, tuesday, or weds. So who votes team Joshua?! Who votes for team Hunter!? Who doesn't care and wants to get the iphone 5!? Lol but seriously. Foreshadowing, yepp theres gonna be some competish between Joshua and Hunter. So thankz sooooo much for the 900 reads!!!! And like always, vote, comment, eat pie, message me, fan me, but most of all read it, love it.  

Kk bye bye!!! ♡♡