Painful Life

Chapter 8

Hearts Desire

It was the Spring Formal and all my friends we're going, except me.

"YOU'RE GOING!!!! I PICKED A EXPENSIVE, PERFECT, FITTED, NON RETURNABLE DRESS AND YOU ARE WEARING IT!"

That night my friends came over with the dress. It was the dress i have always wanted. I looked at it everytime we passed by the store, at the mall.

It was a heart topped

Sleeveless

Lavender dress that was perfect. It had a beautiful shimmery ribbon around the bustline. I couldn't believe it. They did my make up and hair. We walked into the beautiful night, looking like royal princesses, and drove away in my best friend's hoodless car.

My friend searched in her shopping bag and pulled out purple, opened toed, 4inch heels and passed them to me.

"Im fine, thanks."

"Alice, we're all dressed up and that means you too."

I didn't want to argue so i took of my converse, and slipped on the heels. It fit perfectly.

We got out of the car and my friends went to dance with their boyfriends. I talked with my friend Richard, instead.

I was in mid sentence when Joshua stopped me.

"Hey Richard, can i cut in?"

"Yea, sure bro."

Next thing i know, im trapped in Joshua's strong grip, while we're slow dancing.

"So why do you keep running from me?"

"Well, because first your my friend, then i tell u how i feel, then you date my friend, and you ignore me for 3 years, and you exspect me to-"

He kissed me....

It was his way of saying forgive me, i love you, and shut up all at the same time.

We slowly parted the kiss as he smiles.

"Do you forgive me?"

I smiled and nodded, still amazed at the kiss.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes.."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

.

.

Yes

He smiled and we danced...

Heyyyy soo this isnt the end trust me!! There will be a twist :) well i hope you liked it!! I gtg night! ♥♥♥