Life Worth Living?

Chapter 5

Tears I Cry For You

"Alice?" Avalon quietly opened the door.

She gently put her hand on my shoulder. She turned me around and saw my tear- coered face (Wut?) She pulled my too her as I literally used her shoulder to cry on.

"Whats wrong?" Avalon whispered in my ear.

I couln't stop crying.

Why would he want to forget me? Did he make me live my dream with him as a joke. For kicks? He broke my heart because he really doesn't love me?

 I finally stopped crying.

I told her about Joshua an what had happened that made me cry, then the next thing I know she's helping me pack my stuff, hers, Josh's, and Hunter's.

We all left in the car about 5 mins later i caught up and had a Very late reaction.

"What are we doing?" I almost screamed as Aalon backed out of our parking space.

"Going to have a blast to your past!" With that she stomped forward proceeding us to the airport then Cali.

I sat down next to Hunter on the plane and he looked at me sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just please tell me that you will always be mine?" He asked worried about my reply. He squeezed my hand tighter as if he was preparing himself for the worst.

I kissed him lightly and looked at him, "Don't be worried, I will always be yours" I smiled. He had a sigh of relief as if he was scared he was going to loose me to Joshua.

For a little bit I read and yawned. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...

"Alice....Wake up. We're here" I he woke me to his smile. I got up and waited to get out of the plane. Soon enough we were on the road to the hospital. I found that Joshua was at the hospital again for a check up on his memory and such.

We got out of the car and we came out like a gang. We walked in a square like form since we came in two couples. Me and Hunter were infront and holding hands. Avalon and Josh were behind us. Josh had his arm around Avalon's shoulders protectively. Stating to every guy that starred "She's Mine".

We took the akward elevator up to the 5th floor and stopped at Joshua's room.

While we walked inside I felt Hunter's hand get a bit tighter.

Joshua looked at his fiddling hands and grinded his teeth.

"Joshua..... The doctor told us everything.....tell me why you would lie..." I groaned. I was a bit angry toward him.

"Maybe its because I really hated you, it was all a joke" He laughed and looked up at me and noticed that I was holding Hunters hand. He looked a bit sad. He looked out the window.

Hunter chuckled, "You think its funny to break my girlfriend's heart?"

I could tell Hunter was another word closer to killing to Joshua...... for the second time.

"Hunter, go to the cafe and get me a moca shake?" I kissed his cheek and looked at Avalon signaling her to know what to do.

Hunter gave Joshua the stink eye and walked out with Josha. Avalon put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Spill it Joshua, lying won't do you much" She looked at him strait in the eyes.

I looked at Joshua and stared at  him I wanted to slap him and hug him at the same time.

He just looked up at me and said he couldn't.

"It's okay-" I was cut off.

"No, he will hurt you, Alice! Don't you realize that?!?" He suddenly froze.

"No, who ever he is, will never hurt me. I have you and Hunter to protect me I laughed. If anything, you're hurting me. I thought you wanted to pretend to love me for fun, to make me cry."

I looked at his eyes as he looked at mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stopping it there!!! Sorry this is posted up so late and that its so short. ;P anywho. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm gonna be posting again on new years....I hope.... And yes, Ashley Greene is Avalon. As in she has short hair like Alice in Twighlight, not long hair. :P Okay! bye bye!!!!