Painful Life

Chapter 19

Back to Level 1

I was with Sarah at brunch talking about what we were going to do about the math test next tuesday, then Joshua came from behind her. They kissed, and basically just wanted to pound my heart into pieces. I sighed. Then i felt a light breeze and movement behind myself. Then a soft touch on my cheek. It was Michael.

"Hey..."

"Haha, hey Michael."

Sarah and Joshua turned to us. Joshua and Michael smiled at eachother and greeted eachother with the usually "Hey, wassup bro" thing guys do.

"Sarah, this is Michael."

Sarah looked at Michael the same way Michael looked at her, surprised. They looked like they knew eachother.

"Hey...babe... you know him?" Joshua asked Sarah nervously. Michael looked at me as i gave him a confused look, basically asking him the same question. They both looked at eachother and it seemed like Sarah was about to cry a bit so she looked down and said," Of course not..."

Joshua had a sign of relief in his face expression. Michael looked down too, heavily sighed and shook his head.

"Great," i said. I wanted to see if this was true," then lets go to the new Hybushi Sushi Resturant downtown, i heard sushi resturants are the best place to bring your date! Sound good?"

Sarah and Michael didnt speak or move. Just stare at the floor.

"Yea! Tonight at 6" Joshua spitted out.

That was not a part of the plan...

I just wanted to see if they were truely saying they didnt know eachother or what. If they didnt, they would have spoke. If they did, they would have done what they are doing now, being akward mimes. But Joshua just had to answer for both of them, causing all of us to go. Why do i have to be so stupid.

Hours later

We all went and meeted up at 6:04pm. We all decided to sit at the bar table, it was pretty cool watching them cut up the food. The only problem was that both me and Joshua's dates weren't talking...AT ALL. Just sitting there starring at their plate, then once in a while looking up slowly and meeting eachothers eyes, causing them to look down another twenty minutes. At 7:28 pm we decide to go home, since we were done eatting, well only me and Joshua, since Michael and Sarah were too akwardly starring at their plate the whole time. Joshua and Sarah left. Me and Michael were driving, it felt akward and quiet since he wouldnt talk.

Me and Michael moved in together last week, now i was regretting it.

"I'll get you back those boxes from the garage..."

"... why?"

"... lets face it..... its not going to work out..."

"What isnt?"

"Us...."

"What are you- if you think im cheating on you with Sarah, im not! I love you!"

"No.... no you dont.....and i believe that you arent dating her but i think you want to..."

"No! I-"

"Michael....its okay..."

"But... Alice..."

"I'll be fine... just... go"

The next day he left. I thought seeing Joshua kiss Sarah would hurt more... but honestly it hurt more seeing Michael leave. I told him we could still be dating, since he wouldnt leave if i told him we were over. But he would be starting back at level 1.

Yer yer yer! Wassup ssoooo i havent wrote for a looonnnggg time sorries! But hw and studying.... x0x anywho, i will do my homework and write another chapter. ;D

Vote

Comment

Message me! :D

Become my Fan!!!

But most importantly

Read!!!

Haha k see you guys later! Muah i love you guys! Bubi :)