Painful Life

Chapter 25

Who Was It?

Joshua...

Jousha was the only one who knew... wasn't he supposed to live? Jousha fought for months. He still was. It had been a year since I had seen his eyes open and hear his laughter. His voice. Him.

I had been thinking of him since then. I am sitting by his side currently for his birthday. That terrible man. The man who took him away. He was in jail finally. His girlfriend? Not by his side anymore. It was his birthday, and yet everyone forgot him. His family pronounced him dead. His girlfriend moved on. Everyone had forgotten. My superman.

I stayed at the hospital with him everyday. I'd do my homework while I waited. Waited for his return. Its called an awakening. I mourned with his family and friends, even though I knew he would come back. It was that man that caused this. It was that heartless boy, I called friend.

His girlfriend had waited 2 months for him to awake from this snow white of a sleep. Then left saying she had enough torture with her love almost dead. But the very next day she had changed her relationship status to "Its complicated" to "Single" to "In a Relationship". Then was seen with a boy from One Direction, Zayn. How could she take advantaged of Joshua like that?

He loved her the way I wanted him to love me. And she threw it all away for some rich, pretty boy.

The guy that I called friend had killed my whole world.

6 months ago

I was walking to the hospital when someone came up to me and cornered me to a dead end. It was Michael.

"Alice, why are you avoiding me?"

I slapped his hand away.

"Because... I don't love you anymore.."

"Oh, baby. Don't be like that.... I know you love me...."

"Don't call me that..." I screamed.

"Why are you being like this...hmm? Is it Sarah? Are you... jelous?"

He was trying to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed," I hate you!"

I walked away.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?! YOU HATE ME!?! I HATE JOSHUA! THE MAN THAT TOOK AWAY MY GIRLFRIEND!" He quickly stopped and I stopped too. I turned around and slowly walked away.

"It was you....you killed him.... you shot Joshua!" I was furious.

"No. Alice, thats not what I meant."

"YOU KILLED HIM!!!"

"HE TOOK AWAY MY GIRL! HE TOOK YOU AWAY SO I HAD TO END IT! I ENDED IT! I ENDED HIM! I ENDED IT ALL FOR GOOD!" He screamed.

I ran away and called the police. They caught him on the freeway. I was glad. He was punished. He would be in prison for life.

Now

I sat in the hospital

...I loved you...do-" I stopped.

His heartbeat raised...

He slowly moaned awake.

He opened his eyes.

He was awake!

"Joshua?" I cried a bit.

He blinked awake and looked at me confused.

My heart dropped as he said those words.

"Who are you?"

Soo I decided to update today! Thanks for the reads!!! And I think my friend's little sister is reading this so for her own safety, hey C!!!! Haha anyways thanks again! If i did get any reads I would had stopped 24 chapters ago. Thankyou again!!!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

And thankyou for giving me that many reads!! :")

Muah! Love you lovlies! ♡♥♡♥