Painful Life

Ello so i loved writting this chapter so much that i decided to just give it to u guys lol. (Plus the thing wasnt going so well.... only 2 reads lol. Epic Fail) 

Chapter 25

Blood, It Was Everywhere

"What the heck are you doing with my boyfriend?" Sarah's voice broke the silence in the room.

I realized that I had fallen asleep next to Joshua, Sarah was obviously red with anger, about to explode.

I quickly got up as she set down her ice tea. She walked towards Joshua bumping me hard on the shoulder as a sign of 'Back Off'. She kissed Joshua on the forehead and sat next to him for a while. I looked at Evan. He sat in the chair next to joshua's bed and was starring at him. his eyes and face expression said it all... He felt guilty.

"Evan, I need to talk to you outside.." I said and motioned him to come with me.

He broke out of the trance and quickly got up and came with me. We closed the door behind us.

"Evan, I Need to know what happened..."

His face quickly went pale.

"It-It....It was...so loud..." His voice quivered as he spoke.

"Evan, I need you to calm down and tell me everything you remeber."

"We..." He swallowed,"We were at the game.... Our team had won and.....we were leaving basketball court.....I was gonna ask Joshua for my jacket that i left in the car.....but as we were getting into the car....there was a loud noise from behind us..."

His hands rolled into fists.

"Joshua fell on top of me and i looked down at him.....he...he looked...dead....his blood....it was everywhere...."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I-I could have saved him....He wouldn't be lying here if it wasn't for me. I asked him for my jacket, I made him go to his car, I got him...shot. Its all my fault..." He shut his eyes and put his head down.

"Its not your fault....It wasn't anyone's fault..."

It was silent.....The truth came out....all of it... but my question was still there.....

Who shot Joshua?

Pwease comment, vote, etc. but seriously its easy just hover your mouse over the vote button and click. lol thanks and THANNKKYYOOUUU SOOO MMUUCCCHH FFOORRR TTHHHE 326 reads!!1 who every comments first will get a dedication thanks soo muucchhh muchos gracias!!! ;)