Painful Life

Chapter 12

"Where there is a fire someone's bound, to get burned"(Pink, Try)

As soon as the lunch bell rang, i placed the gift bag infront of Joshua's locker and ran around the corner as he walked to his locker. I watched him secretly as he looked down confused, he picked up the bag and opened the letter. I wrote:

Dear Joshua,

I hope you like the present:) I don't think you really know me, or even that you'd want to. But I hope this makes you smile, i.... love it when you smile....

I Love You...

Your secret Admirer

He opened the bag more and took out the hat that i gave him and the silver cross necklace..... he looked at the necklace for a while, put it back in the bag and...... tossed it all away.

My heat dropped from cloud nine down to the painful, real life....

I got a dress that fit perfectly. Since i had to wear my brace for 20 hours today, i limited myself to 4 hours. I went with my bestfriends and we drove into the beautiful night. I danced with my friends and then, danced with Michael. It was akward for me, but he seemed like he was enjoying it. Then I saw him..... Joshua had a date, i knew that but it still broke my heart. I couldn't watch anymore.

"Umm..... Michael, im going to get some fresh air.... im not feeling too good..."

I didn't wait for his reply, instead i ran away to the balcony. I didn't want Michael to see me cry.

I cried for 30 minutes until Michael came out. I quickly wiped my tears. He stood next to me and saw that i had been crying.

"Why are you crying" he asked worried.

"Its nothing...." i looked away.

He sighed and put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I don't understand why you still like Joshua.... he's not worth it, he does know how lucky he is to have the most beautiful girl, care sooo much about him."

"Yea right...." i chuckled.

He sighed in a happy and sad tone.

"Well... i wanted to ask you this later and when u were happy but...." he pulled out a necklace.... oh no....Michael don't.....

"I've had a crush on you forever... and... it really breaks my heart when u cry for Joshua... so i want to make you happy again so.... will you... be my girlfriend?"

Heyyyy so i have had a buzy week.... homework, projects, and TOO MANY TESTS!!!! well ill post the next chapter tomarrow. Night!

And as always

V.C.B.B.M.I.R

Hehe love you guys and thanks sooooo much for the 116 reads :D ♥♥♥♥