Life Worth Living?

Heyy so chapter 26 was the end of Painful Life, but no need to fear! Book two is finally here! I honestly just ended book 1 because I didn't want to keep going and end up at chapter 1000000897 x) So book two starts now.... *evil grin*

Chapter 1

He Became Colder

"You dont realize... that this song is about you...." I hummed Strangely Beautiful out loud.

"So how's life so far?" Hunter asked.

I remembered Joshua's face....

"Good..." I fakely smiled.

"Have a boyfriend yet?" Hunter laughed.

"Used to...." I wisphered.

Michael was...Joshua was going to be.... Michael is in jail for murder.... Joshua lost the love we shared....

"Well your gonna get one soon the boys sure like pretty little girls." He joked as he swerved around the mountain curve.

~30 minutes later~

When we got into his flat, a bunch of his friends were sitting on the couch watching football. Such guys.

"Hey, Hunter's brought a little girly." Hunter's friend joked as he held a iphone in one hand and pointed with the other.

They all got up and Hunter protected me in a way....

"Ohhh I see," his buddy said when Hunter looked at him. He winked.

"You guys are so loud! I can hear you from-" A girl with a tray of dips and chips came from the kitchen and looked at me. She had light blue hair and silver streaks. She had beautiful ocean blue eyes. She wore ripped jeans and a plaid T. She set down the tray and came over to me. "Hey, I'm Avalon." She smiled.

"Hey, I'm Alice." I smiled and hugged.

"These are the guys....Dylan, Josh, Will, Gavin, and Tucker." She pointed at the group.

Hunter was right behind me. He felt tense.

"Hunter, relax. I don't bite." Avalon joked and took me to my new room.

After we all were tired as heck, we all fell asleep in our rooms.

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

"Joshua?......." I heard my voice echoe down the hallway.

I ran down as the clops of my shoes echoed. I opened the door and went through the bright light that went down...

I looked and saw a man. I suddenly realized that my hands were tightly tied behind my back and my mouth was covered with a cloth. My feet were bound together too. The man clicked something and raised his gun up to my head. I screamed for help but it came out muffled.

"Why would you turn me in, Alice? I was yours! You were mine! Well..... If I can't have you.... nobody can...."

It was Michael

"ALICE!!!!" Someone screamed.

I heard him shoot. I prepared myself to feel the cold metal bullet burst through my skull.... but.... It hit something else..... someone else....

Someone fell to the floor. I opened my eyes... the man and his gun blew away like desert sand. So did the cloth that bound me. I looked to the floor and saw Joshua on the floor coughing up blood. "Joshua!" I screamed. I looked at his side. He was shot. He was dying. I cried and held him as he grew colder and was almost gone.

"Alice!" A whisper woke me up to see Hunter shaking me awake.

"Are you okay? You were crying and screaming. I could here you from down the hall." I hugged him tightly. I needed one.

Heyhyyyyyyyy so im sooooooo blocked right now so this is all I could think of. Baiiiii i'll post again soon, probably starting thursday, WINTER BREAKK!!!! :D