Chapter 4: The Desire(s)

Given the fact that Yoongi's shift only ended at five a.m. and he only got back home by about five thirty you'd assume he would end up sleeping till at least two p.m, since eight hours is the normal amount of time a person will sleep for. So you'd assume that's about the time Yoongi would wake up, yet it wasn't.

Yoongi had woken up just before twelve, his eyes snapping open the moment he become fully conscious. It probably would've been quite frightening if anyone had seen it, something out of a horror movie.

Stretching in his sprawled out position, Yoongi exhales a long yawn feeling himself wake up even more with a long content sigh.

That is, until he realised why his body had woken him up earlier then it usually would, a striking realisation hitting him as he bolts up right into a sitting position fast enough to give him a head rush, followed by momentarily being blinded from the sudden rush, his vision becoming nothing but black spots.

"Fuck." He groans, putting his arms out in front of himself as it felt like he was swaying with a possibility of falling over.

But once the feeling was gone so were the sheets that'd previously veiled his body as he pushs them to the side to get up, slowly this time.

Walking out the room he sees that Jimin isn't in the lounge, indicating that he's in the kitchen, probably making himself something to drink as papers are scattered across the lounge's table, indicating that he was working.

Exactly as assumed, Jimin is in the kitchen getting himself a glass of water. Though he completely stops what he's doing as he sees Yoongi, a questioning look on his face.

"Awake a bit early are we?" Yoongi simply shrugs going to stand next to him, getting what he was hinting for as Jimin raises his hand to his head, running his small soft fingers through the white locks of the older's hair.

Yoongi loved attention, especially Jimin's attention. Being the centre of it elated him to no end, though he didn't show it. It was his little secret that had him dancing on the tips of a never ending golden sunset.

Jimin's touches were always soft, caring, a perfect match to his personality that he never seemed to lose even after all these years. Jimin was a beautiful boy, in many ways, and it never ceased to melt Yoongi's heart to the point it could be considered evaporated.

"Are you falling back asleep?" Questioningly jokes Jimin, though never ceasing his movements.

"Everything's still just a bit hazy is all." Jimin hums softly.

"Then why don't you go back to sleep?"

"'Cause I don't want to."

Jimin chuckles finally retracting his hand, much to Yoongi's dismay as he turns to finish pouring his water. "Well, I've still got some work to do before we can go anywhere. Give me an hour and we can head out." Yoongi hums.

"There's no rush, I've still got to shower and eat, so take your time."

"I know, but I personally want to get the work done, I'll finish the less important stuff later." Yoongi nods watching as Jimin walks out the kitchen, giving his already messy hair one last ruffle before going back to the lounge to sit in front of the paper littered table.

Standing there for minute straight - Jimin somehow unaware of the lingering eyes - Yoongi finally snaps out of it and walks back to his room, ruffling his hair with another yawn, ready for a warm cleansing shower.

***

Half an hour later and Yoongi has showered, picked an outfit to wear as well as eaten, needless to say, he's ready for when they leave.