Chapter 5: Before

Car pulling up to the designated parking spot Yoongi kills the engine and reaches for his bag in the back seat while Jimin gets out.

"Yoon, you need to work on your driving skills." Says Jimin once Yoongi's out the car.

"My driving skills are just fine, what are you talking about?" He says defensively, a slight glare darkening his face as his hybrid ears perk up cutely.

Locking their vehicle Yoongi goes around to Jimin's side to walk along with the younger. "Okay, let me rephrase that. You need to work on your speeding problem."

Yoongi snorts. "I don't have a speeding problem, if anything everyone else has a leisure problem when on the road."

"Yeah no. Other people drive normally and usually abide by the speeding limit, you on the other hand never abide to any of them." Yoongi huffs a humourless laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I'm the Usain Bolt of driving." He jokes slinging the bag over his shoulder.

"That's not what I mean, I just think you should be a little more considerate about the way you drive."

"Chim going ten k's over the speeding limit won't kill me, and besides I'm hardly the one you need to worry about, there are drivers who I'm pretty sure think every road is a race track."

"And again, that's also something you need to look out for 'cau-"

"Chim, I already know all this, I've been driving for a good, almost ten years, I think I know what I'm doing."

"I know~, but I still worry about you... my little Yoon."

"Oh fuck off, we're the same height dipshit. Just watch where you're going before you walk into a pole, 'cause I'm not going to warn you before you do."

Jimin chuckles throwing an arm around the hybrid, who's managed to hide his blush with a scowl.

Walking only a little ways more, the stalls and people coming to see the art market come into view as well as the buzzing chatter that begins to fill the air.

It was Jimin who had suggested they come here today after having heard one of his colleagues talking about it, and since they both loved art - Yoongi more then Jimin - he thought it'd be the perfect place for them to go to on their day out.

Each stall held something different, from paintings to home made wooden crafts and hand made clay ornaments to hand crafted jewellery. They all had their own unique things displayed for all the art lovers to feast their eyes upon.

"Oh wow, Jimin come look at this one."

They were looking through all the paintings at the first stall they'd stopped at, and all the pictures looked beautiful and extremely detailed, though one in particular had caught Yoongi's eye.

In it there was a what looked to be a young girl, she was kneeling before the foot of a beautifully painted river in the dark, nothing but her back being shown, a moon was above her head and it reflected in the river. There was a forest in the background, fireflies and what looked to be a wolf. The girl was dressed in a white dress, her auburn hair lay against her back and fell in front of her shoulder with almost unnoticeable light blue streaks in certain areas. It was without a doubt a beautiful painting that had both men in awe.

"You like it? It took me almost a year to paint it."

Looking up, they see the stall owner standing just behind the canvas, a delighted smile on her face.

"Yes, it's amazing, a masterpiece, truly." Compliments Yoongi still in awe of her piece. She smiles bashfully.

"Thank you, it was really a joy to paint, and it means a lot that you like it so much."