(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"HEY, CHAT!"

Amber excitedly waved at the camera, taking a sip of her drink. She patiently sat in her chair, moving side to side while eyeing the countless of users saying something in the chat.

"Hey, chat!" Another voice piped up and Amber chuckled as her followers recognized it to be Corpse's voice mimicking hers. "I'm on the phone, ahhh."

"Don't do that," Amber breathed out, knowing that he would later complain to her later on about how his throat hurt. "But welcome Corpse, he decided to stay on the call since it's a chill stream, and if you see him lurking on the chat, say "Hello" to him. He's watching the stream and is watching the chat."

"What a nice sister you are," he jokingly sobbed before a giggle erupted from his lips. Amber jokingly rolled her eyes and squinted her eyes to look at some questions she was being asked. "But I am looking at the chat, so can Twitch user ivanrosa69 leave? I see your weird and rude comments. I don't like it when Amber is brought up into those type of comments."

Amber silently thanked Corpse, grateful to have him there. "Hey, Corpse, wanna do a Q&A?"

"Sure, let's do it," Corpse cleared his throat before he read some questions he was comfortable answering. "'Has Amber seen your face?' She has. We've known each other ever since she was a faceless YouTuber herself, when she first started around 2018."

"Thanks, Janet, for the 5 gift subs, you're awesome!" Amber gave a thumbs up, a grin on her face.

"Aw, look at that smile," Corpse gushed and the girl groaned, covering her face as it turned red, clearly not one to take compliments without her face flushing a deep red. "Stop hiding your face, Ambs. Stop it right now."

"No, you stop it right now," Amber shook her head. She glanced at another question. "'Do you ever wish you kept your face hidden?' Oh, all the time," the girl honestly answered and Corpse stayed quiet. She continued. "'Do you know who Dream is?'"

"I do," Corpse answered.

"I have heard about him, but I don't really check his stuff out," Amber honestly replied. "I'm sure he's great, though."

"We do know some of his friends," Corpse said. "Karl Jacobs is a friend of ours."

"I forgot to answer Karl's message now that you reminded me," Amber gasped softly, grabbing her phone while Corpse was humming in the background. She quickly typed away and continued to read the questions being asked. "'How are you the nicest person in the entire world?' Um, well, I love making you all feel safe and loved so I like spreading happiness around."

"Hey, Ambs," Corpse spoke. The girl hummed. "Check the group chat."

Amber turned on her phone and saw the notifications of the group chat she was in with Toast, Sykkuno, Rae, and Corpse. She had seen that Rae was asking if they wanted to play Among Us and quickly checked her calendar if she had anything to do tomorrow.

"Are you going?"

"As long as you are."

"Yeah, definitely then."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

You ever just want to boop
your friend's nose but then overthink
about how they might be weirded out?

Yeah?

Couldn't be me. I still do it
and then get slapped...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed
this chapter :)