(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Tubbo... you and Niki are under my protection. If somebody hurts you or her, I will incite chaos."

"Really?" Tubbo questioned.

"Yeah," Amber smiled, her voice changing to a stern one to an excited one. Her smile was wide, the attitude of the teenager and how wholesome he was making her do so. Not only was his attitude wholesome, but so was Bad's who was there with them, too.

"Oh, my God," Bad gasped. "Amber look."

Their characters in Minecraft stopped to look at a small pig, aw'ing as the pig looked back at them. While the two continued gushing over the animal, Tubbo silently laughed at how in love they seemed to be over it. Since he was streaming, he would occasionally glance at his chat and then back to the players, laughing and smiling as they talked with him and said something weird or something adorable.

| dreamwastaken: of course they would be gushing over a small pig

Tubbo muted himself and smiled. "Hi, Dream."

He unmuted himself and waited until the two adults stopped their cooing, slowly swaying side to side on his chair. He stopped, though, when he heard a loud voice blasting in his ears.

"Bacon!"

Tommy came flying towards them, killing the pig Bad and Amber were gushing over. The two gasped and stayed quiet, turning to look at Tommy. Amber had changed her happy expression to a sad one, looking at where the pig was.

"You just killed the pig, Tommy," Bad mumbled.

The four stayed quiet and Amber's character headed towards the spot the pig was last standing on and shook her head softly.

Dream joined the game

"Dream just joined the game," Tommy laughed out. "No, no, no. Amber I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Dream if you're watching, look, I'm apologizing."

Amber's character didn't look at him and she didn't speak. She simply stared at the ground sadly while digging a hole and replacing it with dirt. She placed a rose on top of it and her character moved its head.

"There's Dream!" Tubbo laughed, watching as the green character headed towards Tommy. Tommy yelled and ran away, but Dream had caught up to him and killed him. When Tommy was gone and the words "TommyInnit was slain by Dream" appeared on the screen, Dream headed towards Amber's character and dropped more flowers in front of her.

Dream left the game.

"That's what you get for killing the piggy," Amber spoke up, knowing Tommy was listening.