(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
TENDER TOUCH AND CARE

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

[ unedited ]

"You ruined our house!"

Dream was currently yelling at Tommy, who had accidentally burned down his and Amber's home. Amber was swaying in her seat, flinching in her seat every time Dream yelled at the teenager and to calm him down, placed a hand on his arm.

"Calm down," she softly mumbled. He breathed in and breathed out, shaking his head at the teenager boy who kept yelling back at him. "Maybe it was an accident."

"See?" Tommy exclaimed. "Amber believes me!"

"Did you stream?" Amber asked. The boy hummed and the girl nudged Dream on the side. "Go to his recent stream and see."

Dream did so and when he finally found Tommy's recent stream, he saw the boy with furrowed eyebrows in concentration and heard him saying, "What if I destroy Dream's house...? Ha! Unless..."

"You said you wanted to destroy our house!" Dream started to exclaim. Tommy muttered back an answer but Amber had already grabbed Dream by the chin and led his gaze to Tommy's stream.

"No, Dream will kill me," Tommy had mumbled before eyeing a pig and a cow beside the house. "I want to kill these two."

As he did so, he had grabbed a flint and steel. He had focused on the pig first, but the pig had moved when he shot the fire. Before he knew it, the fire had taken over half of Dream and Amber's home, destroying half of it.

"You set our house on fire?" Dream yelled again. "I-How could you?"

"It was an accident!"

"It was an accident, Dream," Amber nodded. Dream groaned and sighed, staying silent for a second before opening his mouth to speak.

"What do you say to Amber?" Dream leaned back in his chair and watched Amber and his screen back and forth. Tommy sighed and stayed silent, thinking about his words. "Tommy. She's waiting."

"Take your time, Tommy," Amber spoke, resulting in a sigh to escape the boy's mouth. "Stop being so mean to him, Dream."

"You were so happy with that house, A," Dream clarified. Amber smiled at him. "What?"

"We can always build it again," she said. "That means spending more time with each other."

Dream cursed himself for blushing. What the hell was this girl doing do to him? He saw chat start to tease him for his silence and Amber was focused on Tommy apologizing to even notice that he had gotten flustered. She didn't even know what she did to him.