(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hello, chat! Welcome to my alt."

Amber smiled at the camera, her eyes glancing at her door as if her sister would pop in. She wouldn't be surprised, though, but ever since Alani has been living with her, Amber has become more paranoid about the well-being of her sister and her sister's baby.

| twitchuser: alt! alt! alt!

"I only tweeted this link out for a few seconds so I'm surprised that about 30,000 of you are here," she chuckled. "Oh, my god."

| twitchuser: isn't it late?

"It's not late," she answered, reaching over to grab her water. She glanced at her phone. "It's like, 1 am. It's not late. Sorry if it's late for some of you but I just wanted to relax and chill with you all."

| twitchuser: how's corpse?

"Corpse is good," Amber nodded her head. "I'm playing 8-Ball with him and I'm not going to lose. We keep going back and forth with each other, like, I win one round, he wins the next, then I win again, and so on."

| twitchuser donated $5:
  you look so tired. how
  are you?

"I'm good," she breathed out, yawning while covering her mouth. "Um, I have been debating whether I should tell you all, but my sister convinced me it was okay, so, um, yeah, my sister is staying with me and she's pregnant so I've been taking care of her. It also means waking up at 3 am to get her chicken nuggets or whatever she's craving for."

| twitchuser donated $6.90:
  Do you have anything
  planned for your main
  twitch channel?

Amber felt a smile spreading widely on her lips. "Lots and lots and lots. You will all love it, hopefully. I have been working with some people and we have created some ideas so expect a surprise in a few weeks."

| QuackityHQ: LET ME IN
| twitchuser: QUACKITYYY
| twitchuser: lmao quackity

"Is Quackity here?" Amber chuckled, eyeing her chat. "I see chat saying his name... Oh, never mind. I got a message from him."

She opened Discord and saw that he was already waiting for her. She snorted at hearing his voice. "Amber! You let me in. You're so nice."