(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Okay, so for your character in the SMP—"

"Wait, you guys were serious in having me there?" Amber asked, eyebrows furrowed together. Clay chuckled as they ate the food she and his mom had made half an hour ago.

They were currently in his room, eating while they conversed with each other. Clay was currently telling her about the ideas he and Wilbur had made and written down.

"Yes, Amber," he replied. "We're serious. But, I have talked about it with Wilbur and we're almost finished with the script. We already planned how we're going to add you into the storyline and what's going to happen next and we want to subtly add you in between of it all."

"Okay..." Amber nodded, telling him she was listening to every word he was saying while also telling him to continue.

"Okay, so," Clay started as swallowed his food and placed his dish next to his computer, "we're going to exile Tommy and he's going to be exiled close near our house, right? Our house is a major key here. You have the ability to enter ones mind without reading their thoughts, but you can easily communicate with them."

"That's cool," Amber commented.

"Right?" He excitedly questioned. "So, you hear these loud thoughts of someone's and you find it weird because you've never heard their voice, and to be cautious, you communicate with Tommy through his mind, making sure he was alright. You discover him crying and try to reassure him and you become someone he starts to trust and make him feel less alone. Every time I come around, I go try to go to our house, but Tommy always catches me about to go into the woods and questions me.

But everyone in the SMP doesn't know who you are so I always shake off his question. You can't hear me, though, because you go grab something to eat and collect things in order to make weapons and armor so I never see you around. But right now, after Tommy is exiled, you come in. You are not going to stream those interactions, we want fans to be questioning who it is. They'll probably guess it's you, though, under seconds, but just don't stream until you're introduced, okay?"

Amber nodded. "Okay. So far it sounds good."

"We have to create some type of backstory, too," the man had continued, grabbing his plate again. "Wilbur wanted to do it but he had already written half of the plot and you didn't get to have a say in anything, so you're going to help me create the backstory."

"Alright," Amber grinned. "I'm very excited for it. But," Clay stared at her as she furrowed her eyebrows in concern, "I just don't want to make anyone mad because I joined the SMP when I barely know anything."