(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Are you okay?"

Dream asked as soon as Amber answered the phone. She hummed under breath as she started laying down and yawned, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I am, why?"

"I saw your tweet with the cat meme on your private and I just wanted to check up on you since I thought you went to sleep," Dream explained and she hummed again.

"I did go to sleep," she mumbled, placing the phone on her chest as she covered herself up. "I got woken up by Kai, though. He started crying so Kaleo and I had to wake up in order to see what he wanted."

"Isn't it like 5 am?"

"Yes," Amber answered. "Thankfully, he fell asleep. He just wanted to cry because he wanted to cry, so I put his crib next to my bed. Wait, isn't it like 8 am there?"

"It is, yeah," Dream said. "I couldn't sleep so I just stayed up watching your videos."

"Really?" Amber covered her face.

"Yeah," Dream chuckled. "You were even adorable when you first started YouTube. Especially when you mentioned that you wear glasses and didn't know what brand they were so you just called them the "good-looking" glasses."

"I still stand by that statement," Amber snorted, feeling her face turning hot.

"I was watching your Q&A video and, God," Dream sighed, "I just want to give past you a hug."

"Yeah," Amber breathed out, "when I recorded that, I was still dating my ex. He wasn't very... Nice."

"Do you want to talk about this?" Dream asked before his eyes widened. He knew something happened between Amber and her past relationships. He didn't know specifically what happened, but he just didn't want to pressure her into telling him. "I can change the subject. I don't want you to feel obligated to tell me just because I brought it up, like, now I'm realizing I shouldn't have brought up your vid-I'm sorry."