(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hello!"

"Hello," Noelani let out as she smiled nervously.

"Nice to meet you," Tommy greeted. "I've heard so many great things about you. Your name is Noelani?"

"Um, yeah," Noelani answered. "You can just call me Noelle or Lani, whichever one you prefer. But, it's nice to meet you, too. Dream warned me about you."

"Well, don't listen to him," Tommy scoffed. "I'm such an awesome person, one of a kind. I'm one of the best and I'm just honest amazing in general."

"Um..." Noelani let out, clearly not believing his words. Tommy laughed and she chuckled, making Amber's character she was controlling walk away. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Have you ever played Minecraft?"

"I have... 5 or 6 years ago, but I recently played, like, yesterday since Dream was helping me," Amber popped into the room, giving the girl her own chocolate milk cup as she sat next to her cousin out of the camera frame. Tommy let out a sound.

"Dream was teaching you how to play?" He asked. Noelani hummed.

"Yeah, he showed me this."

Noelani remembered what Dream and Amber had taught her, pressing on the pads of the keyboard to kill the other teenager who had immediately yelled.

"No, no, no!" He yelled out. "No! Stop, stop, stop. Don't kill me, please."

"But, Dream said to kill you," Noelani said with a fake confused tone. "I shall follow his orders."

"No!" Tommy continued shouting. "No. Look, I'll-I'll take you to see some... baby pigs if you want."

Silence surrounded the two. Tommy closed his eyes, briefly opening them to look at what the girl was doing. His eyes widened, though, when Amber's cousin took out a sword. "Take me to them."

Tommy laughed and Noelani did, too, following after his Minecraft character.

"Well," the teenaged-boy started, "there's no baby pigs but, I know someone who has a pig, Enderman, and some other shit. Also, he has a child."

"Ooh."

"Let's go!"

Tommy had texted the person he was looking for and he immediately led Noelani towards the place he was told to meet them at. Meeting in front of Eret's Palace, Noelani squinted her eyes to see a Minecraft character with one part of its face white and the other black. It's name was Ranboo, too.

"Hello?" A voice much more different compared to Tommy's spoke.

| twitchuser donated $100:
Amber your cousin is hot