(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hi, chat!"

| twitchuser: HI AMBER
| twitchuser: DATE ME
| twitchuser: HI AMBERRRR

"Today, we are celebrating reaching 8 million subscribers on YouTube," Amber smiled widely. "It is insane! I didn't even notice I hit 8 million until 3 minutes ago because the boys all texted me. But thank you so much. I appreciate you all with my entire heart and you all deserve the world."

| dreamwastaken: you too! :)
| twitchuser: DREAMMMM
| twitchuser: supportive friends 😩
we love to see it!

"Hi, Dream!" The girl smiled. "Um, but, yeah. Thank you so much. So, I'm only going to be streaming for an hour since I have to Tommy and Dream about something but I'm going to do another Q&A and then tomorrow I'm going to play a horror game with Quackity, Karl, and, I think, Ranboo."

| twitchuser: AMBER AND RANBOO???
| twitchuser: MY FAVORITE COMFORT STREAMERS

"Oh!" Amber exclaimed, remembering what she was going to show and wear. "But, uh, Corpse got me these cat ears, like, a month ago and he told me to wear them, and who am I to say no?"

| twitchuser: CAT EARS
| twitchuser: CAT GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE
| twitchuser: IS THAT A CORPSE HOODIE?

"Yes, this is a Corpse hoodie," Amber chuckled. "Yeah, I've been promoting Dream's merch for the past few months I decided to promote my BFF4L's merch. It's so comfy."

| twitchuser: is Dream there with you?

"Dream isn't here with me," Amber snorted. "We were just messing around with you all during Bad's stream which also reminds me, thanks Bad for the raid!"

| twitchuser: you're very
energetic today I love it 😍

"Yeah, I know!" Amber exclaimed. "Surprisingly I have energy considering that I couldn't sleep last night because of my nephew."

| twitchuser: doesn't your sister
take care of him or something?
| twitchuser: wht abt ur sister?

"Listen," Amber gulped, situating herself on her seat, "there was an issue, not going to say what that issue is right now, but it-it caused me to become the legal guardian of my nephew so, yeah."

| twitchuser: you're a mom now? 😩
| twitchuser: MOMMMM
| twitchuser: THE BABYS LUCKY 😭

"I'm not his mom so I'm not calling him my son or anything," Amber explained. "I'm also not going to make him call me mom. I'm his aunt so that will be better."