(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"My hand hurts."

Amber continued icing her hand, the skin red and bumps matching the fingers of her sister. She had been in the delivery room and she had given Alani her hand to hold so she could hold onto something the least as she was pushing.

"Ha, imagine," Rae laughed, rubbing her tired eyes as she had been waiting, too. While Amber was helping her sister, she was on the phone with Dream who hasn't slept either; however, he went to sleep as soon as the two girls had told him they'd call him as soon as they left. "Is your hand, like, fractured?"

"I don't think so," Amber answered. "The nurse said it wasn't so, have to take her word for it, but... wow... a baby."

Rae looked at her. "Did you come up with a name?"

"Not until she wakes up," Amber sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I have to send her money since she requested for me to send her money as soon as the baby was born. She said she's going back to Hawaii and rent an apartment and find a job. I've just... gotten used to her in the house and I would really want to be with the baby."

"How much are you giving her?" Rae asked as she watched her friend take out her phone.

"About $3,000," Amber replied. Rae stared at her in shock and the girl nodded, closing her eyes. "Not only for her, I usually help my parents pay their rent, too. So, I'm just hoping she send them money and gives them the $1,000."

"A, I told you to tell your parents to do their own work," Rae softly spoke to her and she nodded. "You're wasting a lot of money providing for people who didn't take care of you."

"I-I know," Amber shook her head before murmuring a "let's get food" under her breath. She and Rae walked towards the cafeteria. "I just can't say "no" to them for no reason. It-I want to finally say "no" but it's as though the words are stuck in the back of my throat."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Honestly," Amber snorted, "no. But, if it comes and bites me right in the ass then it's my fault for being stupid and naive."

Grabbing their food, they went back towards where Alani was held in and there was a nurse already there, waiting for the two.

"Amber," the nurse spoke as soon as she saw her, "your sister is asking for you."

Amber furrowed her eyebrows and bit on the cookie she had gotten, nodding along her words. "Is Rae allowed to go in?"

"Yeah, of course."

Amber and Rae walked inside the room and Rae headed towards Alani who was wide awake, head tilted back on her pillows to stare at the ceiling. She immediately looked towards her older sister who immediately and slowly headed towards the sleeping baby. She leaned down a bit and stared at the baby with wide eyes and covered her masked-mouth.