(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
KINK DISCUSSIONS OVER CALL

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄KINK DISCUSSIONS OVER CALL

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"You're so annoying! Leave me alone."

"You're my older sister, as a younger brother, it is my job to annoy you," Kaleo smiled, poking his sister's forehead while she passed Alani some Nutella covered strawberries.

"No, no, no," Amber waved a finger in front of him. "No. Look, don't you have college? Friends? A significant other to return to?"

"Oh, I already texted my boyfriend," Kaleo answered, staring down at his phone. "They've been wondering where I was for the past three days and thought that I got kidnapped or something."

"Why are you here?" Alani asked.

"To visit my dear sisters," the boy answered. "Although, me getting stuck in the bathroom of a gas station wasn't planned at all and I really did get put in there by my friends."

"I don't believe you."

"Oh, shut up, Alani," Kaleo rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not knocked up depending on my older sister because my boyfriend left me."

"You're such an asshole," Alani rolled her eyes, eating her strawberries. Kaleo snorted and ruffled her hair.

"I'm not going to be nice either," he said. "After all, I'm not being an asshole. I'm just speaking the truth and the truth somehow offended you. So, I'm not an asshole, little sister."

"Suck a dick," Alani retorted and Kaleo grinned.

"I already do."

"Oh, my God," Amber chuckled and turned around. "You guys are acting like children. But, when are you leaving? Are you going to need a ride?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow," Kaleo replied. "I have classes and I don't want to miss them, and about the ride, my friends are coming to get me. Asses owe me."

"How is college?" Amber glanced at him over her shoulder as she grabbed her phone. Kaleo groaned and tilted his head back backwards. "That bad, huh?"

"Amber, I want to die," he groaned out. "My stress levels are nonexistent at this point because that bar fucking flew."

"Look, if you ever need help paying for something, I'm always here," Amber said. "I know mom and dad won't help so just call me if you need anything."

"I will call you, but never ask for money," Kaleo said. "You see, I'm not like Alani here relying on you to keep her alive basically. I work and I pay for my own stuff. But, I will call you to just check up on you. Our relationship was destroyed when we were younger because our parents were idiots."

Amber felt like crying when she heard the last few sentences escape her brother's lips. She sighed. "You know, I know someone who you will get along with. He's like a brother to me."