(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"I feel embarrassed."

"Why?" Amber chuckled, opening her fridge to make some food. Her phone was propped on the counter by her fruit, Dream's voice keeping her company since Alani was sleeping.

"Corpse heard me call you kitten," he rubbed a hand over his face, shaking his head. He dropped his hand and looked at his ceiling. "He heard me! He's like a brother to you and the fact that he heard me call you the nickname that sounds the most kinky is-is fucking embarrassing."

"When he muted himself he was dying of laughter," the girl snickered, taking out some eggs, tomatoes, jalapeño, and onion. "He finds it hilarious but... let's clarify that Corpse isn't innocent so I don't know why he's teasing you."

Dream could only chuckle, his eyes watching her every move as she got out a pan and turned on the stove. "I was on Twitter and I saw these fans piecing, like, clues together about how we're together and so far it's-it's pretty good."

"I mean..." Amber furrowed her eyebrows, "we've been careful, right?"

"Oh, yeah," Dream agreed. "It's, like, the smallest things they point out. Like, how I get jealous when someone flirts with you or whatever, I don't get jealous—"

"Imagine?" She snorted and her boyfriend playfully glared at her.

"What happens if a girl flirts with me?"

Amber chuckled. "I mean, I would get jealous but I trust you."

"I trust you, too," Dream said. "I don't know... It's just-It's just... you deserve so much better! Like, you chose me over George, who is British and alright. You chose me over Quackity who is a good singer and is funny and is smart. There are these nice guys and I'm just... this guy who half of the world hates. Everyone prefers you with George or Karl and... it just makes me insecure."

"But I chose you, Clay, because I like you," Amber reassured. "George, he's like... that annoying cousin I don't like," Dream chuckled at her words, "and Quackity is that iPad kid that coughs obnoxiously and runs a hand over his stuffy nose," that made Dream wheeze and Amber smiled softly before glancing at her food and then at him, "and... I mean, you get shipped a lot with George so I have some competition."

"Oh, please," Dream scoffed, "George would do anything for you."

The two laughed and they quieted down, enjoying the silence.

"You shouldn't feel like that, though," Amber spoke. "I chose you and you're my boyfriend."

He smiled. "Thank you for reassuring me, A," she grinned at him and went back to cutting the tomatoes. "Oh, I forgot to ask, but what happened to that neighbor of yours?"