(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Amber!"

"Bad!

"How are you?" The man asked the girl who nodded at his words while glancing at her speeding chat, each user clearly excited that she and Bad were finally streaming together.

"I'm doing good, thank you," Amber smiled. "How about you? How are you? How's Lucy?"

"Rat's doing great!" Bad answered, happy that he gets to even speak about his dog for a brief second. "But, I'm doing good pretty good, too! I'm very excited to be doing this stream with you."

"Aw," Amber smiled. "I'm very happy to be here. What are we doing in the server?"

"We should create another home for you and Dream since what happened to your last house," Bad answered. "If it's okay with you and Dream, of course."

"Of course it's okay," Amber nodded. "And this will be a great idea to surprise Dream. It would be good."

"Oh, yes," Bad enthusiastically replied. "We should totally surprise him. But, we need to tell him not to look at the stream since I'm sure he's watching it right now."

| twitchuser: HE IS WATCHINF 😭
| twitchuser: DREAMS WATCHING AMBER
| twitchuser: he's already watching 😂

"Dream, stop watching." After that sentence escape her lips, her phone rang. She glanced at it and shook her head, answering, putting it on speaker so Bad and her chat could hear, too. "Yes?"

"What do you mean "Dream, stop watching?"" He asked. Bad started laughing a little at hearing his friend's voice and sentence, clearly finding this amusing just as the chat did. "How am I going to see you?"

"Clay, come on," Amber chuckled and Dream did, too. "I'll tell chat and mods to make sure you're not watching at all. If you keep watching it, I'm blocking you in everything."

Dream sighed dramatically. "I'm going dark..."

He hung up and Amber stared down at her phone. She knew Dream would actually go dark in his accounts. So, when her chat repeatedly spam:

| twitchuser: HE WENT DARK ON
HIS TWITTER ACCOUNTS 😭
| twitchuser: he actually went dark
| twitchuser: i though he was kidding
he actually went dark lmaoo

She wasn't surprised.

"Wait, did he actually go dark?" Bad asked and Amber opened up Twitter, heading towards his accounts: his main one, his second, and his private.

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺