(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hey, Amber how's your boy—"

"No, no, no," Amber immediately stopped Ludwig from speaking. "I'm live, Luwig. Live, live, live. Um, I-I'm okay so far! How are you?"

"I'm doing good," Ludwig answered, his Among Us character circling Amber's own. "Yo, I'm manifesting that we get an impostor round together. Remember last time we did, we won that shit in just one round?"

"Oh, that was so cool," Amber gasped. "We nailed that round so hard it was so insane."

"We are the best impostor duo."

"Well," Toast piped in, "Amber and Dream are considered the best. Let's not forget that they were making promises to each other while killing each and every one of us."

"I will never forget that day," Corpse mumbled. "That day where my best friend killed me and Karl, by the way, while she was a killer with Dream."

"Oh, God," Amber covered her face. "I thought we all forgot about that. It's been months!"

"Months that have left me in denial," Corpse breathed out and the girl stared at her camera with a deadpan look, though, she found the situation very humoring and amusing. "Months that have left me, and Karl, with trust issues..."

"You guys literally texted me yesterday that you loved me and you said, and I quote, "I trust you with my life"," Amber snorted and Corpse started laughing. "What trust issues, Corpse? Hmm? Hmm?"

"Fuck," he laughed out. "You're so annoying, A."

"You're more annoying," Amber said.

"You're more, more annoying."

"You're 'annoying times obnoxious' annoying," Amber continued and everyone listened to their banter. Corpse scoffed.

"You're 'obnoxious infinitely' annoying," he commented. Amber gasped dramatically and playfully glared at his black Among Us character.

"You're 'galaxy times obnoxious' annoying."

"Are you kids finished?" Rae laughed, her own character circling their own. The two laughed. "I swear, you two are like children. Siblings even."

"Amber's more of a child," Corpse cleared his throat. Amber shook her head. "I'm kidding, my dear sister from another mister and mother."

"You guys are something else," Sykkuno laughed quietly.

"You guys are annoying! That's what you are," Toast laughed out loud and Corpse and Amber immediately came to their defense, rapid words leaving their mouth. "La, la, la, I can't hear you two."