(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Amber is great! She's still bawling her eyes out because she saw Marley and Me and... she's heartbroken right now."

Dream was currently streaming, making sure Amber was alright as she was crying on his bed, laying face down. She had told Dream that she was going to see a movie, but hadn't specifically told him which one. It wasn't until he was already streaming that he heard her sniffles and turned around to see her crying.

"The dog died!" She sobbed, her body shaking. Dream glanced at her and glanced at his screen.

"Be right back," he said, leaving his seat. He headed towards Amber and squatted down beside her. "Hey, you okay? Do you need anything? Tissues?"

"He didn't deserve to die," she cried, her voice muffled by his pillow. Dream sadly smiled a little, resting his hand on her head and running his fingers through the strands.

"You wanna play with Patches?" He suggested. "You know she loves you a lot." When she nodded, Dream stood up and opened the door, letting Patches inside. The cat immediately headed to Amber and the girl perked up at feeling paws on the back of her head.

"There you are," she grabbed her, cuddling her cheek against the cat's own. "Now I feel better."

Dream chuckled. "Are you feeling okay now?" Amber threw him a thumbs up. "Alright, well, if you want to sit beside me it's fine."

Just as he turned around, Amber called out for him. "Um, I actually have a question..." He looked at her and hummed. "Do you have something warm? Um, it's getting cold in here."

Dream looked around his room and remembered that his blankets were gone. Amber had helped him wash his blankets and they were drying, leaving his bed bare. Since she lived in California and he lived in Florida, she wasn't used to the temperature that was lower that 70 degrees.

"I don't have any other blanket," he scratched the back of his head, placing a hand on his hip. He looked towards his closet. "Um, if you don't mind, only if you want to, I can lend you my hoodie?"

Amber nodded, cuddling into Patches, making a mental note to FaceTime her neighbor and check on her cat. Dream nodded and headed towards his closet, taking out a hoodie that had a smiley face on it.

"Is that your merch?" She asked and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Here," he passed it to her. "It's not dirty or anything. I've only worn it one or two times."

Amber put it on, feeling the clothing engulfing her since Dream was 6'3 and she was only 5'3. She looked down at her hands and saw they had disappeared in the sleeves and looked up at him. His cheeks were flushed and he cleared his throat.