(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
RUINED MINECRAFT DATE

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Alright, I asked who was streaming and what they were doing so we're good. I also didn't tell some why I was asking them those questions, I just left the call."

Amber laughed along with him since he wheezed, a high pitched sound coming out of his mouth.

"Alright, that's good. Now, let's hurry up before Tommy comes and ruins our date."

Dream snorted. "Oh! I forgot to mention, but did you get that package yesterday?"

"Yes! Thank you!" Amber said in a loud tone. "I don't know how you got my address in the first place, but my sister loved the baby clothes. Thank you for that."

Dream smiled and took a deep breath. "I got your address from Corpse. But, anyways, well, we're just going to chill for now while I'm finishing some last minute stuff and then we'll just go onto our other date. Sounds good?"

"Sounds good!" Dream couldn't help but buzz with happiness as he heard the same excitement in the girl's voice just like there was in his. "Okay, are you in?"

"I'm right behind you."

Dream turned around and his character came in contact with Amber's. "You know, I'm not even surprised at all that our first-first date is in Minecraft."

"It's the perks of dating a Minecraft God," Amber groaned before gasping. "Oh, wait... that's Technoblade. Never mind."

Dream gasped dramatically. "H-how? No! What? Why are you giving me such an attitude?"

"I'm sorry!" Amber laughed. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, yeah," Dream sniffed. "The attitude. You're such a little idiot."

"Oh!" Amber stared at her screen with wide eyes and an agape mouth. "A little idiot? I see how it is. The bullying... What next? You're gonna make fun of my height?"

"I mean," he let out a laugh at the end and Amber shook her head. "You're so short."

"Why do you have to be so tall?" The girl asked, placing some flowers on the grass beside their home. The boy helped her, making a little garden. "You know, I actually thought I would continue growing, but then I found out at the age of 18 I was done 3-4 years ago."

"But, guess what?" Dream asked. Amber hummed. "I get to carry you anywhere when we meet each other again. I get to carry you like a baby."

"Yeah, you'll be my peasant," Amber chuckled deviously.

"There's not gonna be much of a difference. I already do anything you ask. You want me to kill George in the game? I'll do it. Tommy? Got it. Turn it into creative mode, fine."

Amber stayed silent, processing his words. "You'll put it into Creative Mode?" Dream hummed and she could hear the clicks of his keyboard. "Wow... I-Wow... I really like you a lot."

Dream chuckled. "I like you a lot, too."

"But, are just going to fix our house?" Amber asked, eyebrows furrowed together as she killed a chicken. "Because I'm very proud of how we made it. It looks beautiful."

"Yeah, you do look very beautiful," Amber smiled a bit and glanced at her phone where she could see Dream's face smirking at his own computer. "That was smooth."

"You just used the most cliche line," she teased him and he shook his head, laughing a bit more. "But, are we using this house for the lore and stuff?"

"Nope," Dream answered. "I'm going to remake it with Bad's help in another place and remake it because we decided to set up the house on fire in the lore and stuff."

"You're going to set it on fire?"

"Yep and since I know how much you love the house, I'm just going to remake it somewhere else so the real one won't get destroyed."

"Oh, okay—"

"My friends!"

Amber and Dream eyed their discord and simultaneously sighed when they saw Tommy's name. Dream then remembered that he hadn't told Tommy they were on a "date" basically.

"Hey, Tommy!" Amber smiled. "Are you streaming?"

"Nope," Tommy answered, being followed by Tubbo. "You're all good so whatever you two are doing, continue."

"What are you doing here?" Dream laughed out.

"He wanted to come here and bother you two," Tubbo replied. "I tried stopping him but he wouldn't listen, and he also said he had something to show you."

"Oh, yeah, I want to kill you so you look like a pussy in front of Amber," Tommy snorted and Dream sighed. "C'mon, Dream."

"Tommy!" Dream exclaimed when he and Amber's character ran away from their house so Tommy wouldn't shoot the fire he was shooting towards it. "Be careful!"

"No, I want to kill you!"

"Tommy you're going to light their house on fire!" Tubbo yelled, following after his best friend who was currently chasing Dream. Amber stayed back a bit, wondering what was going on before going to protect Dream.

"Tommy, c'mon," she breathed out. "Dream and I are doing something right now."

Tommy's character stopped running, as did Dream's, who stood in front of Amber's own. The boy stayed silent before flinging the fire at Dream. Though, it didn't hit Dream, it hit Amber, and Tommy hadn't realized he did until he shot another one and Dream and Tubbo were yelling at him.

"Amber!" The two yelled, the words "Amber was burned to death by Tommy" appearing on the screen.

"What the hell, Tommy?" Dream exclaimed, stabbing the boy with a sword. "We were just enjoying our time with each other, building our home and you ruined it by coming here!"

"Hey, hey, hey," Tommy repeated, "chill, big man! It was an accident. I was trying to kill you instead."

"But you didn't kill him!" Tubbo yelled. "You killed Amber."

"She's going to respawn," Tommy scoffed. "She'll be fine. This is not canon or anything so chill, both of you."

"Where's my stuff?" Amber appeared, her character looking for her stuff. She grabbed the materials that fell and continued to plant her garden. "Don't yell at him, guys. It was an accident."

"Yes, exactly. See, Amber understan—"

Amber had covered where he was in lava, cutting the teenager off while drinking a fire resistance potion. She had gotten a sword, one Dream had given her, and stabbed Tommy until the words "Tommy was slained by Amber" appeared on the corner of the screen.

"Yes!" Dream yelled, laughing. "Yes! That's what I'm talking about."

Tommy stayed quiet and Tubbo laughed, speaking.

"Can we count this as canon?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm writing this while
I'm in the hospital 😭 it's
helping me with nerves since
I don't like going outside
and such, but here ya' go!

Thank you to clysmics for
this brilliant idea! 🥰

Happy International Women's
Day by the way! Y'all are
amazing and deserve the world.
Here 🤲🏼🌎 the world :)