(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE

࿐ ࿔*:・BONUS CHAPTER.
THE HURRIED TIMELINE

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

2 MONTHS━━━━━━━━

"Clay, I'm pregnant! Do you want takeout today by the way? I'm craving pizza."

"Yeah, that's fine... Wait, did you just say you're pregnant?"

Amber heard Dream's feet pattering against the floor and heard him rush down the stairs. She snorted and went on to the kitchen, taking out her phone to order something, not feeling like cooking today, especially since it was a Friday, too.

"Should I just get pizza, Kai?" Amber looked down at the 2-year-old who let out an enthusiastic "yes", his brown eyes meeting her own. "You said it."

"Did you just say you're pregnant?" Dream breathed out, standing near her. She looked up from her phone and smiled at him, her head moving up and down in response. She eyed her boyfriend out of the corner of her eye, watching as he slowly approached her. "Are you really?"

"Yes, I'm preg—Hi, um, I wanted to order two boxes of pepperoni and cheese pizza."

All Dream could do was stare at her stomach and he eyed the baby crawling into the floor, Kai meeting his uncle's own panicky ones.

"You're having a cousin, Kai. Congrats."

4 MONTHS━━━━━━━━

"Oh, my God, you're pregnant!"

Rae excitedly jumped as she eyed her friend standing in front of her, a long sleeved shirt exposing the bump that was slowly growing enough for everyone to notice.

"I know," Amber excitedly walked towards her to hug her teary-eyed friend who immediately wiped away her tears with her sweater paws. "Don't cry, Rae!"

"I'm just so happy for you," Rae sniffled, a smile spreading on her lips as her arms wrapped themselves around her friend's figure. "Ah, you're gonna be a mom!"

"You are?" They turned around to look at Corpse who had come into Rae's home, a shocked expression on his face as he, too, stared at the bump. "Oh, my God! You fucked Dream?"

"Corpse!" Amber covered her face with her hands, shaking her head as her boyfriend came in, an amused chuckle escaping his lips, having heard Corpse's words.

"That is how babies are made," Dream snorted, standing next to Amber who grabbed Kai out of his arms, and placed him on the floor next to JB. "But, we're gonna be parents. How crazy is that?"

"So crazy," Corpse fist-bumped him.

"Ah, I need to tell Toast and Sykkuno asap!" Rae quickly reached her phone, calling her friends who couldn't make it to the announcement. "Hello? Toast? Hold on, I'm going to add Sykkuno to the the call."