(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
NICKNAMES ON STREAM

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘NICKNAMES ON STREAM

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hey, chat!"

"Hi, chat!" Everyone yelled. Amber cowered away and turned down the audio, seeing that chat was also complaining about how it was loud.

"Today, we're just having a chill stream," Amber said. "I'm just playing Minecraft with Sapnap, Quackity, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Dream. Karl said he was joining later and well, George fell asleep because he's not answering any of our calls or messages so hopefully he'll join later."

"Hey, Amber, Amber, Amber," Tommy called out and everyone quieted down. "Is Dream here?"

"Not yet."

"Okay, okay, okay," Tommy rushed out. "Wilbur go, go, go."

"Hey, Amber," Wilbur cleared his throat to hide the laughter threatening to escape his mouth, "do you know what the Little Mermaid and I have in common?"

Amber furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"We both want to be part of your world."

Everybody laughed and Amber shook her head, chuckling as she eyed her chat that was overwhelmed with comments like "WILBUR" or "dreams gonna fly in" that we're zooming quick.

"Look, Dream is about to pop out of nowhere," Quackity laughed, "because as soon as someone dares make Amber laugh, he becomes a little jealous piece of shit and comes running to the call."

"I've noticed that," Tubbo commented.

"He's running to his room, guys," Sapnap told them. "He's running to his room."

"You guys summoned him," Tommy laughed out, making the others start laughing, too. Amber simply shook her head at their words and thanked the donos that she kept receiving.