(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Don't yell at me, you bitch!"

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Dream chuckled, hearing Tommy's annoyed huffs.

He and Tommy were currently playing Minecraft, arguing with each other. Tommy started off just talking with his chat, having a chill stream, but Dream was being an annoying piece of shit and decided to annoy him.

"What am I gonna do about it?" Tommy exclaimed before laughing. "Oh, what if I call dear Amber right now and tell her you're being mean to me?"

"Don't call her," Dream said. "She's sleeping."

"How do you know, Dream?" Tommy did a face, raising his eyebrows at his camera while Dream stayed silent.

"Just don't call her or bother her," he spoke before he processed the information. "Wait, wait, wait... You have Amber's phone number?"

"Well, I don't have it," Tommy replied. "But Tubbo does which means I technically do have it."

"You're such an idiot," Dream chuckled, his Minecraft character stabbing Tommy. The teenage boy gasped and tried running away when Dream wouldn't stop. "Tommy! Come here!"

"No! You're going to kill me!" Tommy yelled back, quickly hiding into a place that Dream didn't know about. He quickly texted Tubbo and in a matter of seconds, the other boy responded with Amber's phone number.

He glanced at his computer and when he made sure that Dream hadn't found him, he called the number. After a few moments, someone finally picked up.

"Hello?" Amber yawned.

"Amber," Tommy whispered, "it's Tommy."

"Hi, Tommy," the girl greeted enthusiastically, any sign of tiredness escaping her tone. "What's up?"

"Dream is trying to kill me in Minecraft," he rushed out. "Can you, like, yell at him or something?"

"I'll talk to him."

"Alright," Tommy smiled deviously and called out for the man. "Dream, I got someone."

"You didn't..."

"Clay?" Amber called out and she could hear the man let out a sigh as soon as he recognized the voice. "Tommy said you wanted to kill him."

"For fun," he mumbled. Tommy covered his mouth as he heard the interaction, glancing at the flying chat with an amused look. "But, for you... I guess I won't kill him..."

Tommy smugly smiled and Amber slightly giggled. "Alright. Well, I'm going back to sleep. Have a good stream, Tommy! Bye, C. I'll text you later."

"See you, Ambs," Dream said while Tommy said his goodbyes and hung up. Silence surrounded the two, and just as Tommy was about to open his mouth to speak with a proud look on his face, Dream spoke up. "You son of a bitch! I told you not to call her. She was sleeping!"